[PDF] Haryana Post matric Scholarship Scheme Application Form
Download the Application Form for the Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Scheme to SC/ BC students in a PDF file or directly download it using the given below link for free.
If you are a resident of the Haryana state and looking for a Post-matric Scholarship Application Form then you coming to the right place. Here we will share with you the important details related to the Haryana Post Matric Scholarship for the year 2021. We will also share the important dates related to the different types of scholarship schemes provided by the Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department, Govt of Haryana. You will get the complete details of scheme eligibility, documents list, scholarship amount, and the step-by-step procedure for online application. So continue reading ahead.
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Application Form PDF
|Name of Scheme||Post-matric Scholarship for SC/ BC students|
|Concerned Authority||Haryana Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Dept|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Haryana state|
|Application Starts||March/ April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Number of Pages||4|
|Download Application Form||Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Form PDF|
|Revised PMS Scheme Guidelines PDF||Download Here|
Haryana PMS Scheme 2021 for SC Students-
Scheduled Caste students studying in post-secondary (Graduate) classes are awarded scholarships under the Govt of India’s Post Matric Scholarship Scheme ranging from Rs 230 to Rs 1200 per month. The students are also reimbursed for compulsory nonrefundable fees. Under this scheme, the limit of the annual income of the parents/guardians is Rs 2.50 lakh. After assuming charge, the present government has taken concrete steps to improve higher education for Scheduled Caste students.
- The student should be a domicile of Haryana & must belong to Scheduled Caste.
- He/ she must be studying in Post-secondary classes.
- The student’s family annual income should be less than 2.50 lakh from all sources.
Post-matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students-
This scheme has been launched from the year 2007-08. Other Backward Classes students studying in Post Matric Classes are awarded scholarships under the Govt of India’s PMS scheme ranging from Rs 160 to Rs 750 per month. Under this scheme, the limit of the annual income of the parents/ guardian of the students is Rs 2.5 lac for the year 2020-21.
- The student should be a domicile of Haryana & must belong to Backward Class.
- He/ she must be secured admission in Post-secondary Classes.
- The annual income of the student’s parents should not exceed Rs 2,50,000 from all sources.
How to Apply for Post-matric Scholarship Scheme in Haryana?
Under the Haryana Post matric Scholarship Scheme, the scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination. These scholarships will be provided to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of society. So as to provide them better opportunities for higher education and increase their rate of attainment.
Eligible Students can easily apply for the Harayan Post matric Scholarship through E-Disha Center, Atal Seva Kendra, or can directly apply through Online Portal. There are different types of scholarships available for the people and the students can enroll themselves in any of them according to their caste and category. The application form for the scholarship is available above.
The following documents are required while applying for the new scholarship opportunity:
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Passport-size photograph
- Address Proof
- Income certificate
- Date of birth proof or 10th class mark sheet
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Bank details
- CAP admission allotment letter
- Caste or category certificate
- Fees receipt
- Self-declaration certificate
- Scanned signature of the applicant
PMS Selection Procedure
The selection criteria for the Haryana Post Matric Scholarship is mentioned below:
- The students will have to apply for the scholarship first.
- A proper list will be made by the authorities for all of the students.
- The list will be forwarded to the government and students will be selected from that list.
- Eligibility Criteria and marks of the students will be checked to form the final list.
- The students present in the final list will get the scholarship amount.
- For the scholarship renewal, students will not have to register again for the new academic year.
Department Address: Welfare of SC & BC Dept
30 Bays Building, 1st Floor, Sector 17 C, Chandigarh (160-017) Haryana
Helpline Number: 0172-2704244
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org