The widow certificate is given to women whose husbands have died. This is proof that the woman is a widow and is intended. Through this certificate, the widow woman can easily take advantage of the widow schemes run by the government. Here today we will provide information about the Gujarat Widow Certificate Form. As you all know that if a woman’s husband dies, they have to start again to live their life.
The entire responsibility of the house falls on them. Therefore many schemes for widowed women have been started by all the state governments. These schemes are related to pension, employment, and education. With this, the widowed woman does not have to depend on anyone else to live her life. But to get the benefit of these schemes, a woman must have a widow certificate.
Gujarat Widow Certificate Panchayat (Rural) Form PDF
|Article / Form||Widow Certificate Application Form|
|Benefits||The benefit of all schemes|
|Beneficiary||State Widow Women|
|Purpose||to help widow women|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Widow Certificate Form PDF||Download|
To apply for a widow certificate, you have to get its application form. Here we will provide complete information about the process of downloading the Gujarat Widow Certificate Application Form PDF and applying online. For this, you should read our article carefully till the end.
Download Gujarat Widow Certificate Form (Panchayat / Rural)
If you are facing problems with Widow Certificate online application, then you can also apply for it offline. Whose process is as follows –
- First of all, you have to download the application form from the official website of Digital Gujarat.
Or you can also download the form through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form, fill in all the information asked in it and attach your required documents (which are asked).
- After this, you have to submit the filled application form to the office of the concerned department.
- If your application form is returned due to any deficiency, you must correct and submit it within 37 days of the return.
- If you do not submit the form within 37 days, your application will be canceled.
- Female applicants should be residents of Gujarat. And should be widowed.
- If the woman marries another, she cannot apply for this certificate.
- Address proof
- Aadhar Card
- Latest passport size photo
- Husband’s death certificate
- Identity certificate
- income certificate
- Age certificate