All state governments issue Senior Citizen Card for senior citizens of their state. With the help of this card, the elderly citizens are desperate to take advantage of all the facilities provided by the government to the elderly. Today we will provide you information related to Gujarat Senior Citizen Card Form here. As you know, with the increasing age, it is not easy for the seniors, apart from this, it is not possible that everyone’s income is good, because of this, the government has made schemes like Senior Citizen Card. Having a Senior Citizen Card is very beneficial for the elderly, it gives tax benefits to the senior citizen, cheap air travel tickets, cheap train tickets, low telephone charges, and simplifies banking. At this stage of age, the Senior Citizen Card is as if support for the elderly. If you also want to get your card made, then for this you have to Download the Gujarat Senior Citizen Card Form PDF.
We will provide you the link below to download the form, and will tell you the complete information of the Gujarat Senior Citizen Card Application Form in detail. For this, you have to read our article carefully till the end.
Gujarat Senior Citizen Card Download Form PDF
|Article / Form||Senior Citizen Card Application Form|
|Beneficiary||Senior Citizen of the state|
|The objectives||Offering all services to Senior Citizen|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Card Application Form PDF||Download|
Individuals who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for Senior Citizen Card.
- To get a Senior Citizen Card, it is necessary that you are over 60 years of age.
- If you are working for 60 years, you cannot apply for Senior Citizen Card.
- Apart from this, the applicant should have official proof stating that he is a permanent resident of the state.
- proof of residence
- Proof of identity
- Age certificate
- Required proof in service attachments (if any)
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Gujarat Senior Citizen Card Application Form
If you are having any problem applying for Senior Citizen Card online, then you can apply offline by downloading its application form. Its entire process is as follows –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Digital Gujarat. Here you have to click on the option of “Citizen Services” on the home page.
- On clicking, a purge will open in front of you, here you have to click on the option of “Senior Citizen Certificate”.
- After this, the complete information of the Senior Citizen Certificate will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the link of “Download Form” at the end.
- Now the application form will open in front of you. From here you download this form. Or you can also download the form through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to enter all the information asked in it like name, address, father’s name, mobile number, etc.
- After this, you have to attach your required document form and submit the form to the office of the concerned department.
- After submitting the form, your senior citizen card will be issued after checking the information given by you.