Gujarat Ration Card Form PDF Every Indian citizen residing in India can apply for a ration card. At present, different forms are issued by the different state governments regarding ration cards. Here we have brought information about the Gujarat ration card application form today. With the help of this form, you can easily apply for your ration card. With the help of a ration card, common citizens of India can get rations from government ration shops at reasonable prices. However, a limit has been set by all the state governments regarding income. Those earning more than the prescribed limit cannot buy subsidized ration on the ration card.
Gujarat Ration Card Form in Gujarati PDF
|Article / Form||Ration Card Application Form 2022|
|Benefits||Ration at subsidized rates|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of the State|
|Purpose||To help poor citizen|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download|
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should not have a ration card from any other state.
- The applicant’s age should be more than 18 years.
- In a family, a ration card is issued in the name of the head of the family.
- Children below 18 years of age are included in the ration card of the parents
- The members who are being included in the ration card must have a close relationship with the head of the family.
- No family member should have a name on any ration card before that.
- passport size photographs of the head of the family
- Voter ID
- Domicile Certificate
- electricity or water bill
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- mobile number
ગુજરાત રેશનકાર્ડ ફોર્મ (BPL, APL) PDF 2022
All the information related to the Gujarat Ration Card application will be made available to you in the article below. Along with this, you have also been given a link to download the Gujarat Ration Card Application Form. So to know all the information in detail, read our article carefully till the end.
Gujarat Ration Card Form PDF in Gujarati
If you want to apply for a ration card then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the nearest Food and Civil Supplies Department offices of Gujarat and get the Ration Card Application Form.
- Or you can also download it from the official website – dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page of the official website, you have to click on the option of “Ration Card”. On clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- From here you will get the ration card application form. Or you can also download the form through the direct link given below –
- After downloading the form fill the form properly with all the required details.
- Now attach the required documents like address proof, family photo, etc.
- After completion of all the processes submits the application form to the office of the Food and Civil Supplies Department.
- From here you will be given an acknowledgment slip. So that you can check ration card status. Thus you can easily apply for your ration card.