Gujarat Ration Card Form PDF | Download Gujarat Ration Card Application Form | Gujarat Ration Card List 2021 | Gujarat Ration Card Form | गुजरात राशन कार्ड आवेदन फॉर्म डाउनलोड
Every Indian citizen residing in India can apply for a ration card. At present, different forms are issued by the different state governments regarding ration cards. Here we have brought information about the Gujarat ration card application form today. With the help of this form, you can easily apply for your ration card. With the help of a ration card, common citizens of India can get ration from government ration shops at reasonable prices. However, a limit has been set by all the state governments regarding income. Those earning more than the prescribed limit cannot buy subsidized ration on the ration card.
All the information related to the Gujarat Ration Card application will be made available to you in the article below. Along with this, you have also been given a link to download the Gujarat Ration Card Application Form. So to know all the information in detail, read our article carefully till the end.
Gujarat Ration Card Application Form PDF Download
As we told you that through ration card you can take advantage of many services started by the government. In which food items such as wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. will be provided at concessional rates. Let us tell you that the Gujarat government has provided a bar code ration card to the residents of Gujarat. The bar code ensures that only the beneficiary gets the benefits of the scheme. In the entire country, only Gujarat has implemented a completely transparent and computerized bar-coded ration card system. If you have not applied for your ration card yet, then apply soon and take advantage of all the services. The complete procedure to apply is given below.
|Article / Form||Ration Card Application Form|
|Benefits||Ration at subsidized rates|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of the State|
|Purpose||To help poor citizen|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download|
Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
Many people have to face trouble checking the status of their application by applying for a ration card. But they do not know whether their ration card is made or not. Keeping this in mind, the Gujarat government has released the ration card list online. With the help of which you can easily check Gujarat Online Beneficiary Name Wise APL BPL List 2021. Its complete details have been given to you in the article below.
Types of Ration Card
Before the implementation of the National Food Security Act (NFSA), the ration card was divided into 3 categories, which were issued by the state government under the public distribution system.
BPL Ration Card =>
These ration cards were issued to families living below the poverty line. The families availing of this card used to get 25-35 kg of food grains. Explain that the beneficiary of this card can become the same person, whose income is Rs 27,000 per year.
APL Ration Card =>
These ration cards were given to families above the poverty line, under which these families would get 15 kg of food grains.
Antyodak Ration Card =>
Antyodaya ration cards were issued to the poorest of the poor families. These families used to get 35 kg of food grains.
- People of the state can apply for a driving license through a ration card.
- A ration card can also be used as your identity.
- Through this, the poor people of the state can get food items like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. sent by the government at subsidized rates.
- Uttar Pradesh Ration Card can also be used at the time of admission to the school.
- These three ration cards are made according to the economic condition and income of the people.
- Those people who have applied for a ration card can now see their card status in the new ration card list sitting at home.
- BPL cardholders are given exemption in government jobs and children of the family also get scholarships in schools.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should not have a ration card from any other state.
- The applicant’s age should be more than 18 years.
- In a family, a ration card is issued in the name of the head of the family.
- Children below 18 years of age are included in the ration card of the parents
- The members who are being included in the ration card must have a close relationship with the head of the family.
- No family member should have a name on any ration card before that.
- passport size photographs of the head of the family
- Voter ID
- Domicile Certificate
- electricity or water bill
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- mobile number
Gujarat New Barcode Ration Card Price
Before the Gujarat barcode card system, the ration card was provided free of cost. Now, the government has issued bar code ration cards to identify fake ration cards. For which citizens have to pay some fee. which is as follows-
|Category||Ration Card Price||Duplicate ration Card Price|
|APL Card – 1||20/-||30/-|
|APL Card -2||40/-||40/-|
How to Apply for Ration Card in Gujarat
If you want to apply for a ration card then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the nearest Food and Civil Supplies Department offices of Gujarat and get the Ration Card Application Form.
- Or you can also download it from the official website – dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page of the official website, you have to click on the option of “Ration Card”. On clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- From here you will get the ration card application form. Or you can also download the form through the direct link given below –
- After downloading the form fill the form properly with all the required details.
- Now attach the required documents like address proof, family photo, etc.
- After completion of all the processes submits the application form to the office of the Food and Civil Supplies Department.
- From here you will be given an acknowledgment slip. So that you can check ration card status. Thus you can easily apply for your ration card.
The process to view Gujarat Ration Card List 2021
If you want to search for your name in the ration card list, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to its official website. Here you have to click on the option of “Ration Card List” on the home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. As shown below.
- Here you have to fill the given captcha code by selecting Year and Month. And click on “Go”.
- On clicking, the district-wise list will open in front of you. Here you have to select your district. Will happen
- After this, you have to choose the name of your area and the name of the village. After this, the ration card list of your selected area will open in front of you. From here you can easily check your name.
If you have any problem related to Gujarat Ration Card, you can contact the given helpline number.
Toll-Free Number – 1800-233-5500, 1967
Hope you like the information given by us. If you have any queries related to this, then you can ask through the comment below. Stay tuned to our website to get the first and detailed information related to the application and form a PDF of all other government schemes and procedures. Thank you-