Goa Sound Permission Form PDF | Application form for Goa Sound Permission | Goa Sound Permission Application Form Download PDF
The Noise Pollution Regulation and Control Rules 2000 provides that loudspeakers shall not be used from 10 am to 6 am except in closed places like an auditorium, conference room, community hall. However, the state government is exempted from playing loudspeakers with conditions between 10 pm and 12 pm on cultural or religious occasions for a maximum of 15 days a year. The sound limits of loudspeakers in public and private places shall not exceed 10 decibels and five decibels respectively. Officials have also started work on preventing noise pollution caused by loud DJs and loudspeakers playing in wedding ceremonies. After the High Court order, permission will also have to be taken for this. So today we will provide you information on Goa Sound Permission Application Form here. Through which one can easily get permission to play loudspeaker. For this, you will have to read our article carefully till the end.
Goa Sound Permission Application Form PDF Download
As we told you that under the Environmental Protection Act and under the Noise Pollution Rules 2000, there should be no more than 55 decibels of noise in a residential area and 45 decibels at night. Loudspeakers and sound amplifiers cannot be used without permission under Sections 5, 6, and 7 of the provisions of the Babel Act 1985. For this, the Goa Sound Permission form has been issued by the government. After filling it, you will have to take permission by submitting it to Sub Divisional Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate or Collector. The entire process of downloading the form is provided below.
|Article / Form||Sound Permission Application Form|
|Benefits||Reduction in noise pollution|
|Beneficiary||All citizens of the state|
|Objective||Reducing increasing noise pollution|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sound Permission Application Form PDF||Download|
Rules for playing loudspeaker
The 5th section of the Noise Pollution (Act and Control) Act, 2000 which comes under the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986, prohibits loudspeakers and playing instruments in public places. There are some rules for this. Which are as follows –
- Permission in writing has to be obtained from the administration to play loudspeakers or instruments in public places.
- Loudspeakers or devices in public places will not be allowed to be played at night. It is prohibited from playing it from 10 o’clock in the night to 6 o’clock in the morning.
- However, it can be played in closed rooms or halls such as auditorium, conference room, community, and banquet hall.
- According to sub-section (2) of the rule, the State Government may make concessions in this regard under certain circumstances.
- It can extend the permission of playing loudspeakers or instruments running in public places from 10 pm to 12 noon during any organization or religious program.
- However, under no circumstances can such permission be granted more than 15 days in a year.
- Permission of Landowner.
- Permission of Local Authority (C.C.P. / Village Panchayat / Municipality)
- In case of the wedding – Wedding card / Booking receipt of the place / N.O.C from the hall.
- In case permission needed on the beach – N.O.C. from CRZ and Tourism Department.
- In case permission needed on the vehicle then the applicant to specify the vehicle number along with attested xerox copies of the Registration of Certificate (R.C.) book.
Apply online for Goa Sound Permission
If you want to take Sound Permission in Goa, then you can apply online for this. Whose process is as follows –
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Goa Online. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Register”. A page will open in front of you on clicking.
- Here you have to enter your email and mobile number and click on “Generate OTP”.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you. Where you have to fill in all your information and click on “Register”.
- After this, your registration will be completed. After successful registration, you have to click on the option of “Citizen Service” under “Services” on the home page.
- On clicking, all the services of the department will be opened in front of you. Here you have to click on “Sound Permission” from the services of “Revenue Department”.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the button of “Procedure to Apply”.
- After this, your login page will open. Here you have to log in by entering the user name and password.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you. Fill in all the information asked in it carefully and upload your required documents.
- After all the process is done you have to click “Submit”.
- Your application will be checked after you apply, then after 5 days, you will be given Sound Permission.
Check the status of the online application
If you want to check the status of your Sound Permission application, then you have to follow these steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Goa Online. Here you have to click on “Track Status” under the option of “Tracking” on its home page.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Where you need to enter your Acknowledge No by selecting Department, and Service.
- After this, you have to enter the given captcha code and click on “Search”.
- After this, complete information about your application will open in front of you. With this type, you can easily check the status of your application.
The process to download Goa Sound Permission Application Form.
If you are facing any problem in getting permission online then you can also apply offline for it. Its entire process is as follows.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Goa Online and go to “Citizen Service” under “Service”.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Sound Permission”. And after this, a page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on “Downloads”. Now you will see a link to “Application for Sound Permission”. Click on this link and download the application form.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in the information asked, such as the applicant’s name, mobile number, full address, and the reason for the permission.
- After this, the required documents have to be attached to the form and submitted to the office of the Sub Divisional Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate or Collector.
- After this, you will be given Permission after checking your application.
Hope you like the information about Sound Permission given by us. If you have any questions related to this, you can ask through the comment below. Stay connected with our website www.applicationformpdf.com to get the first information related to the application and PDF form of all other government processes. Thank you-