Goa Ration Card (APL/BPL/AAY) Form PDF : As we all know that ration card is the most important paper for the citizens of the state to take advantage of various government schemes running in any state. Therefore every state government issues this important document for its citizens so that all the residents can get the benefit of the schemes running in the state.
This document is available to the citizens of all the states of the country from the Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection. For this, any permanent resident of the state can apply and avail of the services. If you are also a resident of Goa and have not yet made a ration card, then read this article till the end so that you can easily apply for your Ration Card, Goa Ration Card online and can download the Goa Ration Card Application Form PDF
Goa Ration Card Application Form PDF
|Article||Goa Ration Card Form|
|Related Department||Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection|
|Benefits||Foods at Cheap Rates|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||To provide benefits of all services to the citizens of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Goa Ration Card Application Form PDF||Download|
Documents required to make a ration card
To apply for Goa Ration Card, you must have the following documents –
- Aadhaar card of the applying head of the family
- Income certificate of the family head
- Aadhaar card of other family members
- 2 passport photos of the applicant
- mobile number
Ration Card Types
Goa government mainly issues 3 types of cards. This government document issued by the state government can be made by any citizen of the state, but what kind of ration card will be issued to him determines it completely on his annual income. Following are the types of Goa Ration Card –
- BPL Ration Card => This pink-colored card is issued for such families of the state who live below the poverty line. According to this card, 25 kg ration is provided to the family issued.
- APL Ration Card => This ration card is issued to such families of the state who have adequate means of income. And they live above the poverty line. This card is issued mainly as a family identity card.
- Antyodaya Ration Card => It is a yellow card issued to such poor families of the state who live below the poverty line. And they have no source of income. 35 kg ration per month is provided to the family holding the card at a reduced price.
Goa Ration Card online application
If you want to apply for Goa Ration Card online, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you should see Dept. Go to the official website of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs.
- Here, its home page will open in front of you. Where you have to click on the link of “New Ration Card” under “Online Application” from the main menu.
- On clicking, the page of Goa Ration Card online registration will open in front of you.
- Here you can use Aadhaar OTP, username, or ration card number to register and log in.
- And if you are a new user then click on the link of “New User Sign Up Here”.
- On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you. Where you have to fill in all the information asked.
- Then you have to enter the given captcha code and click “Submit”. After registration, you will be able to apply for your ration card easily.
Hope that you have received all the information about the Goa Ration Card application through our article. If you have any questions related to this, then write to us through the comment below. Stay tuned with our website www.applicationformpdf.com to get all the information related to the application and PDF form of all other government schemes and procedures. Thank you