Goa Ration Card Application Form 2021 | Goa Ration Card List 2021 Online | Goa Ration Card APL / BPL Beneficiary List | Download Goa Ration Card Application Form PDF
As we all know that ration card is the most important paper for the citizens of the state to take advantage of various government schemes running in any state. Therefore every state government issues this important document for its citizens so that all the residents can get the benefit of the schemes running in the state. This document is available to the citizens of all the states of the country from the Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection. For this, any permanent resident of the state can apply and avail of the services.
Today, like other states, how can citizens of Goa apply for the Goa Ration Card online, and how to get its application form. We are going to share detailed information about this. If you are also a resident of Goa and have not yet made a ration card, then read this article till the end so that you can easily apply for your Ration Card, Goa Ration Card online and can download the Goa Ration Card Application Form PDF –
Goa Ration Card Application Form PDF
The ration card issued to the citizens of the state under the Goa Ration Card Scheme is a very important government document for identifying the nationality of the citizens of the state. Which is issued to all the citizens of the state. Goa Ration Card is a scheme launched mainly for the poor families of the state under which grains are available at cheap concessional rates from the Public Distribution System (PDS) shops in the area by issuing a card in the name of the head of the poor families of the state. Such as wheat, rice, pulses, oil, etc. are provided. You should follow the procedure given in the article below to apply for Goa Ration Card.
|Article||Ration Card Application|
|Related Department||Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection|
|Benefits||Foods at Cheap Rates|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||To provide benefits of all services to the citizens of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Goa Ration Card Application Form PDF||Download|
Ration Card Types
Goa government mainly issues 3 types of cards. This government document issued by the state government can be made by any citizen of the state, but what kind of ration card will be issued to him determines it completely on his annual income. Following are the types of Goa Ration Card –
- BPL Ration Card => This pink-colored card is issued for such families of the state who live below the poverty line. According to this card, 25 kg ration is provided to the family issued.
- APL Ration Card => This ration card is issued to such families of the state who have adequate means of income. And they live above the poverty line. This card is issued mainly as a family identity card.
- Antyodaya Ration Card => It is a yellow card issued to such poor families of the state who live below the poverty line. And they have no source of income. 35 kg ration per month is provided to the family holding the card at a reduced price.
Ration card usage
Goa citizens can use this card as follows –
- Any member of the family included in the card can use it for their identity.
- Food can be purchased at subsidized rations such as rice, wheat, oil, etc. from the cheap supply shop in the area operated by the Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection.
- You can use this to open a bank account.
- It can be used to get an identity card, ballot paper, driving license, passport, etc.
- Children studying in the family can use it in their scholarship applications.
- It can be used to take advantage of government schemes running in the state.
Documents required to make a ration card
To apply for Goa Ration Card, you must have the following documents –
- Aadhaar card of the applying head of the family
- Income certificate of the family head
- Aadhaar card of other family members
- 2 passport photos of the applicant
- mobile number
Goa Ration Card online application 2021
If you want to apply for Goa Ration Card online, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you should see Dept. Go to the official website of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs.
- Here, its home page will open in front of you. Where you have to click on the link of “New Ration Card” under “Online Application” from the main menu.
- On clicking, the page of Goa Ration Card online registration will open in front of you.
- Here you can use Aadhaar OTP, username, or ration card number to register and log in.
- And if you are a new user then click on the link of “New User Sign Up Here”.
- On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you. Where you have to fill in all the information asked.
- Then you have to enter the given captcha code and click “Submit”. After registration, you will be able to apply for your ration card easily.
How to check name in Goa Ration Card List 2021?
To see your name in the Goa Ration Card List 2021 to be issued by the Government of Goa State, you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the department. After reaching the website, a page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the link to “Know Your Ration Card” under the option of “E Citizen” from the main menu.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Where you have to guess the given captcha code and click on “Submit”. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select your State, District, DFSO, Scheme, and Date of Data and click on “View Report”.
- After this, the ration card list will open in front of you according to the region you have selected.
- In this, you have to select your taluka, village, etc. And have to check your name.
- Thus, you will be able to easily check your name in Goa Ration Card List 2021.
Procedure for downloading Goa Ration Card new application form 2021
If you also want to download the Goa Ration Card new application form, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First, you have to click on the link given below.
- Clicking on the link will open the application form in front of you. From here you download the form.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in the name of the applicant, the name of the family members, the name of those who will be included in this card, the Aadhaar card, a passport photo of the applicant, the mobile number, etc.
- After this, you should attach all the required documents along with the form and submit it to the office associated with the Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection in your area.
- A few days after submission of the form, the ration card will be issued after verification of your form.
If you want to get a ration card application or any other type of information, then you can contact the helpline number given below –
Director: Shri. Siddhivinayak s naik
Address: Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, 1st Lift 2nd Floor, Junta House, Panaji Goa
Telephone (O): 832 2226084
Email: dir-csca.goa [at] nic.in
Helpline Number – 18002330022, 1967
Hope that you have received all the information about the Goa Ration Card application and list 2021 through our article. If you have any questions related to this, then write to us through the comment below. Stay tuned with our website www.applicationformpdf.com to get all the information related to the application and PDF form of all other government schemes and procedures. Thank you