Goa Liquor License Application Form PDF | Goa Liquor License Apply Online | Goa Liquor License Form Download
As you would know that the Liquor License is issued by the Excise Department of all the states to increase the revenue in the state and to stop activities like manufacture, trade, and smuggling of illicit liquor as well as the sale of liquor. Today we will talk about Goa Liquor License Application Form here. Let us tell you that the Goa Excise Department has started the work of setting up shops for the liquor shops for the year 2021-22. Anyone who wants to open a liquor shop in the new season can apply for Goa Liquor License. You can apply this application both online and offline.
If you also want to apply for Goa Liquor License, then today we will provide you the link to Download Goa Liquor License Form PDF through this article through which you can easily apply for a Liquor License. To get detailed information read our article carefully till the end.
Goa Liquor License Form PDF
Goa Liquor License is your permit to sell or deal in alcoholic beverages at a particular place. This license is issued by the Excise Department of every state. If a person wants to start the business of selling liquor, then for this he has to get a liquor license. Doing this work without a license is considered a punishable offense under various state laws.
|Article / Form||Liquor License Application Form|
|Benefits||Permit to sell alcohol|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of the State|
|Purpose||To stop corruption in the liquor trade|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Liquor License Application Form PDF||Download|
Goa Liquor License Application Rules
You can be a part of the application process by filling the application form for obtaining a liquor license under the rules issued by the Excise Department. After the completion of the application process, the license will be issued by the Excise Department Goa from the application received. Keep in mind that it is also mandatory for the applicant to make a status certificate for this. Applications without status certificates will not be accepted. Along with this, the Excise Department is also giving the facility of renewal of the license of the shop to the retail traders who increase by 6 percent for country liquor, 30 percent in beer, and 40 percent in English liquor.
You must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for Goa Liquor License.
- The applicant must be a native of Goa.
- The person applying for the license must be 21 years of age and above.
If you want to apply for a liquor license, then you must have the following documents.
- Status Certificate
- Character certificate
- Pan card
- Aadhar Card
- Latest passport size photo
- Birth Certificate
- Residence Proof
- Affidavit of the applicant
Online Application Process for Goa Liquor License
If you want to apply for a liquor license online, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Goa Excise Department.
- Here you have to click on “Registration” under “Online Services” on the home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on “Apply Online”.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you. Where you have to enter your mobile number and enter the given captcha code. And click on “Send OTP”.
- After this OTP will come on your number, enter it. Now a form will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in all the information and click on “Submit”. After this, you will get your application number/registration number.
- Now you have to go back and click on “Submit Application”.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you where you will have to enter your application number/registration number and click on submit.
- Now you have to select the document type. You have to upload your documents and passport size photograph. And “Submit” the form.
Check Goa Liquor License Online Application Status
If you have applied for a liquor license online and want to check the application now, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- For this, you have to first go to the official website of the Goa Excise Department.
- Here you have to click on “Registration” under “Apply Online” on the home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your application number and click on “Search”.
- After this, the complete information about your application will open in front of you. In this way, you can easily check the status of your liquor license application.
The process to download Goa Liquor License Application Form
If you are facing any problem in applying online then you can also apply offline through an application form. Its complete process is as follows.
- First of all, you have to get its application form. Click on the link given below to download the form.
- After downloading the form, fill in all the information asked in it correctly. After filling in the information you have to attach the required documents.
- After adding the documents you have to submit the form to Goa Excise Department.
- After this, your Liquor License will be issued after checking your application.
Commissioner of Excise
Office of the Commissioner of Excise,
AbkariBhavan, Old High Court Building, Panaji Goa.
Contact No: 0832-2425593/0832-2420045
For contact details: Click Here
Hope you liked the information given by us. If you have any queries related to this, then you can ask through the comment below. Stay tuned to our website www.applicationformpdf.com to get the first information related to the application and PDF form of all other government processes. Thank you-