Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme This scheme is a scheme launched by the Government of Goa. The main objective of this scheme is that parents face financial difficulties during the marriage of their daughter, for this, the Goa State Government is running Ladli Laxmi Yojana under which the State Government for the marriage of girls under Ladli Laxmi Yojana Provides financial assistance up to 1 lakh rupees.
Girls who fall in the age group of 18-40 years are being benefit under this scheme. Here in this article, we will provide you the link to download the Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme Application Form PDF. Also, you will give all the information related to this scheme in detail. For this you have to read our article till the end.
Goa Ladli Laxmi Yojana Form PDF
|Article / Form||Ladli Laxmi Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Girls of the state|
|Purpose||to improve the educational and economic status of girls|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Ladli Laxmi Yojana Form||Download|
To avail of the Ladli Laxmi Scheme, you must have the following eligibility
- The girl whose parents are natives of Goa. Parents of girls should not pay any tax to the government
- In the case of the second girl child, parents adopting family planning may get the benefit of the scheme.
- A lump sum amount of Rs 1 lakh is released only if the registered girl is not married before the age of 18.
- If the girl leaves her education midway, she will not be eligible to get any benefit of the scheme.
- Two girls from one family will be benefitted under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- However, if the girls are twins then the third girl will also benefit.
- This scheme is valid only for those below the poverty line.
- The orphan girl can get the benefit of this scheme only if she is adopted and the adoption certificate is duly presented by the family.
- 15 years or 25 years Residence Certificate of the parent(s).
Goa Laadli Laxmi Scheme Application Form Download Process
If you want to apply under Goa Laadli Laxmi Scheme, for this you will have to get its application form. Whose process is as follows-
- First of all, you have to get its application form. You will get the form in the office of the Director of Women and Child Development, Panaji – Goa.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling in the information, you will have to attach the required documents along with the required form and submit the form to the Office of Women and Child Development.
- After this, you will be given the benefit of the scheme by examining your application by the concerned authorities.
More information => Click here
- Birth certificate of girl child
- proof of residence
- Bank name, branch name, copy of applicant’s passbook with the account number,
- Identity proof – Aadhaar card, ration card
- Latest passport size photo of the beneficiary