Goa Caste Certificate Application Form 2021 | Goa Caste Certificate Apply Online | Goa SC/ST/OBC Certificate Form PDF |
If you are a resident of Goa and you belong to SC / ST / OBC caste. So apply for Goa Caste Certificate today. To apply, you can download the Goa Caste Certificate application form by visiting the official website of the Government of Goa. Or you can also apply online. Here we will provide you the complete information of the online application along with the link to download the Goa Caste Certificate application form PDF in our article.
A caste certificate is an important document. It certifies the caste of any person. The caste certificate is issued by the state government. A caste certificate is required for us to get a scholarship, for reservation in a government job, and for the benefit of government schemes. For all the information related to the Goa caste certificate form, read our article carefully till the end.
Goa Caste Certificate Application Form PDF Download
Caste certificate is granted only to citizens of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, and Backward Classes (Goa SC / ST OBC Caste Certificate). Only people of the same caste in the state can apply online and offline. Interested beneficiaries of Goa state want to get their caste certificate. They can easily apply through the official website. The complete information of which is given in the article below.
|Article / Form||Caste Certificate|
|Benefit||Benefits of government schemes|
|Beneficiary||SC / ST OBC citizens of the state|
|Objective||Reservation of SC / ST OBC class of people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Caste Certificate Application Form PDF||Download|
Purpose of certificate
As you know, the citizens of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Backward Communities of the state have to face a lot of problems in getting caste certificates. This certificate is very necessary for them, through this certificate they can easily avail the services of government schemes, scholarships, etc. The purpose of the Goa Caste Certificate is to benefit SC / ST OBC, citizens.
- A caste certificate is a very important document for people related to SC, ST, OBC Caste.
- Through this document, the people of Goa state can use it for getting admission in government services and schools/college universities, etc.
- Goa helps in availing various government services such as government schemes, relaxation in government jobs and quota in educational institutions, quota in educational institutions, upper age limit exemption for applying for certain jobs, etc. through caste certificates.
- If students want to take any scholarship in college or school, then they can also get it through a caste certificate.
Documents required for caste certificate and eligibility criteria
- The applicant must be a resident of Goa.
- SC / ST / OBC to citizens for caste certificate About his caste proof is required.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Ration card
- Self-attested declaration
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Goa Caste Certificate Apply Online
If you want to apply for Goa Caste Certificate, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Goa. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Citizen Service” under the column “Citizen”.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you have to click on the link for “Caste Certificate”.
- By clicking, you will be taken to the next page. Here you have to click on the button “Procedure to Apply”.
- After this, the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on “Register”. By clicking, you will be taken to the next page.
- Here you will get your Email and Mobile No. Enter and click “Generate OTP”.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you. Fill in all the information asked here correctly and click on “Register” to complete your registration.
- After successful registration, you can apply online for your caste certificate.
Check the Status of the Goa Caste Certificate online application
If you want to check your application, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. Here you have to click on “Track Status” in the column of “Tracking“ on the home page.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Where you first have to select the department then the service.
- After this, you have to enter your Acknowledge No and captcha code and click on “Search”.
- After this, the status of your application will open in front of you.
The process to download Goa Caste Certificate Application Form.
If you are having any problem applying online, then you can apply offline through the process given below.
- First of all, you have to go to its official website, here you have to click on “Citizen Service” under “Citizen”.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you where you will have to click on “Caste Certificate”.
- After this, you have to click on “Downloads” on the next page. Now a link to “Application for Caste Certificate” will appear in front of you.
- You can download the form from this link. Or you can also download the form through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it correctly and attach your required documents.
- After attaching the documents you have to submit the filled form to the office of the concerned department.
- After this, your caste certificate will be issued after checking your application form.
Phone No. – +91 832 2221505, +91 832 2221509
[ 09:30 hrs to 17:45 hrs IST Monday to Friday]
Toll Free – 1800-233-5060
E mail – stateportal[dot]goa[at]nic[dot]in
Here we have provided you all the information related to the caste certificate in detail. If you have any questions related to this, you can ask through the comment below. Keep up with our website www.applicationformpdf.com to get the information of the application and PDF form of all other government processes first. Thank you