Download the GHMC Flood Relief Application Form PDF from the official website of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) @ghmc.gov.in or direct download from the given below link.
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) starts TS GHMC Flood Relief Scheme. Under this scheme, the KCR Government will provide Rs 10,000 relief fund for the recently occurred floods in the Telangana State. Here in this article, you will get the complete information about GHMC Flood Relief Application Form Apply Online, Fill Registration Form, Check Status, and the Last Date. For GHMC flood relief fund online application, candidates will have to visit the nearest TS Meeseva Centers or visit the official portal i.e https://www.ghmc.gov.in/. Candidates can also apply for Telangana Rs. 10000 Flood Relief Fund Scheme through meeseva.telangana.gov.in portal.
GHMC Flood Relief Application Form PDF Download Link
|Name of Scheme||TS GHMC Flood Relief 2021
Telangana Flood Relief Fund scheme
|Official Authority||Government of Telangana|
|GHMC Full Form||Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation|
|Flood Relief Fund Amount (INR)||Rs 10,000 per family|
|Helpline Number||91210-06471/ 72 & 1800-425-1110/ 1100 (Toll-Free)|
|Mode of Registration||Online/ Offline Mode|
|GHMC mobile app||Download My GHMC App (APK)|
|Register GHMC complaints||Click Here for GRS|
|GHMC official portal||https://www.ghmc.gov.in/|
|MeeSeva Official Website||ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in|
|Locate nearest Meeseva Centres||Click Here|
GHMC Flood Relief Application Form Online
Through the above link, you can download the GHMC Floods Relief Scheme Application Form in PDF format. This form is issued by the GHMC (Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation) or can also be obtained from the Meseva Centers.
Here enter the following details in GHMC Flood Relief Application Form 2021:
- Applicant’s Name
- Aadhaar Number
- Ration Card Number
- Permanent Address
- Family Member Details
- Electricity Meter Number
- Circle No/ ULB Name
- Area (Location)
- Mobile Number
- Flood Damages
- Bank Details
- And any other details
- In the end, tick mark on Declaration:
- All the above details are correct
- Me or my family members have not received any cash relief of Rs 10,000/-
- I am liable for action for my wrong details
- I’m eligible for Flood Relief as per GO. Rt. No. 525
- Applicant Signature with Date
Here you can easily fill the Registration Form for TS GHMC Flood Relief Fund Scheme. After applying the Telangana Flood Allowance Scheme, the government will transfer Rs 10,000 as a relief allowance to the beneficiary’s bank account via DBT.
How to Apply Online for Hyderabad Flood Relief Scheme?
If you want to apply online for the GHMC Flood Relief scheme 2021 then you should follow the below steps.
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of GHMC i.e ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in
- Then click on to Meeseva Centres link appearing there or visit any of the nearest Mee Seva service centers (TS Meeseva Kendra).
- Now choose the link Authorised Service Providers.
- Then get the prescribed application form in pdf format from the center.
- Afterward, fill the form with the asked details and then attach all required documents.
- In the end, sign with the date in GHMC Flood Relief Fund Application and submit it to the MeeSeva center along with the necessary documents.
Documents Required for Application
- A copy of the Aadhaar card
- White Ration card
- Address proof
- Electricity Bill
- Bank Details
- Mobile Number
- Any other asked documents
Once you Submitted the application form for the KCR Floods Relief scheme, you may Get your Application Status using your Login details. Ask the Meeseva Centers person to provide you the Log-in details while Online Registration. Using these details you may find out the Status of the GHMC Flood Relief Application through this link https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/login.htm
Eligibility Criteria for the Flood Relief Scheme
To get the benefits of the TS flood relief scheme, citizens must follow the below eligibility criteria.
- The defaulters who didn’t get their amount credited to their accounts can apply for the flood relief scheme directly through the Meeseva center.
- Migrant Labour/ Workers and the people belonging to the other states can also apply for this relief fund scheme (If they are floods victim).
- All the BPL families who were severely affected by the floods can apply for the relief scheme.
- The employees of the state/ central government are not eligible for registering under this scheme.
- Only floods victim will get the benefits of Telangana Flood Relief 10000 Allowance.
Objectives of TS GHMC Flood Relief Fund Scheme by KCR
Flood-affected families who are yet to get Rs 10,000 financial assistance, distributed by the Telangana government towards flood relief, can get it now by applying at any MeeSeva centers. This time the State Govt will transfer financial assistance directly into the bank accounts of eligible applicants. In the first round of distribution of relief, the government had given assistance in the form of cash.
TS state government had disbursed over Rs 475 crore to over 4.75 lakh families in and around Greater Hyderabad so far. Continuous heavy rains had caused the flood in and around Hyderabad city resulting in the inundation of several colonies and stormwater gushing into houses in October-November.
How to check GHMC Floods Relief Scheme Status?
As the registration procedure for the Ts flood relief fund scheme is carried out @MeeSeva Centers, the applicants should visit the nearest Mee Seva Centers to know their application status. The candidates need acknowledgment receipt to track TS Meeseva Centers for Flood relief fund status.
Telangana Rs 10,000 Floods Relief Scheme (Last Date to Apply): – The government has not yet cleared the last date to apply for the scheme. It may be extended and the process may be resumed soon. As soon as we get the information, we will keep you updated with the KCR Flood relief fund scheme.
For any other details related to TS Flood Relief Application Forms 2021/ Register Form for 10000 Rupees, kindly contact (040) 2111-1111 (For Emergency Dial 100).