EWS application form PDF Telangana
Now Telangana, Citizen can download EWS application form PDF from online, and also EWS certificate can get from TG Meeseva center in Telangana. Before Applying You need some basic information Which is given below:-
- APPLICANT DETAILS:
- Applicant Name* :
- Relationship: (S/O,D/O,W/O) * :
- Gender (M/F/TG)* :
- Date of Birth :
- Mobile No*: :
- Phone No: :
- Email ID: :
- Aadhaar No*: :
- Ration Card No: :
- Caste*: :
- Purpose of Income Certificate*:
- (Civil Posts & Services/ Admission in
- PERMANENT ADDRESS:
Door No :
Locality / Land Mark :
Post Office* :
Eligibility For Telangana EWS certificate
Applicants family income from all sources for the financial year prior to the year of
application is below Rs. 8 Lakhs. above 8 lac he/she can’t apply for this.
Applicants family do not own or possess any of the following assets, the list is given below:
1. 5 Acres of Agricultural Land and above
2. Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above
3. Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities
4. Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities
If EWS applicants full fill the above requirement then they can apply for EWS certificate.
Documents List for Telangana EWS application form PDF
1. Application Form *(PDF Format)
2. Ration Card/Aadhaar Card/EPIC Card *(PDF Format)
3. Recent Passport Size Photograph * (JGEG Format)
4. Signature of the Parent / Guardian *(JGEG Format)
5. Applicant Signature *(JGEG Format)
1. according to the government that “the property held by a “Family” in different
locations or places or cities shall be clubbed (all property will be added) to determine the E.W.S. status”.
2. If the applicant submits false information then, further action shall be taken against him/her under the provision of the Indian Penal Code.
3. The income covered all sources like salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc.
4. The term “Family “ for this purpose will include the person, who seeks the benefit of reservation,
his/her parents, and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below
the age of 18 years.