Hindu divorce application form pdf India | Tamil Nadu divorce application form pdf | Hindu divorce application form pdf | Divorce application form | Mutual Divorce Petition Format PDF
In Hinduism, the relationship of husband and wife is considered to be a relationship of seven births. This relationship is so special, that they understand each other’s feelings without saying anything. Even this relationship of husband and wife has been considered unbreakable since ancient times, but sometimes there are cracks in this sacred relationship, and some such situations arise, that both the people are in any way alike. Don’t want to be with others. For which they can get divorced. Without a divorce, a married man cannot do his second marriage. So today we will provide you the information about the Divorce Application Form here.
Divorce means that the husband and wife do not want to live together or their views do not meet, in such a situation the process of severing the relationship between husband and wife is called talaq. However, getting divorced has become a common practice these days. Detailed information about how divorce happens, new rules, procedures, and applications (Hindu Divorce Application Form) are given in the article below. Stay tuned to the article to get all the information.
Divorce Certificate Application Form PDF Download
The marriage has been recognized under Section-5 of the Hindu Law Act. It is believed that in the Hindu religion, couples are made in heaven, but due to some reason between the two, such situations arise that husband and wife consider it right to choose different paths for themselves. In such a situation, legally ending this relationship is called divorce. Divorce is given under section 13 of the Indian Hindu Law Act 1955 and the process of divorce is completed under section 13. To end this mutual relationship between husband and wife both socially and legally, one can apply for divorce in court. The complete procedure to apply is provided to you in the article below.
|Article / Form||Divorce Application Form|
|State||Applicable in all states|
|Benefit||Getting rid of mutual differences|
|Beneficiaries||People willing to divorce|
|Purpose||Freedom from unwanted relationship|
|Application Form PDF||Download|
Types of Hindu divorce
- There are two procedures for getting a divorce in our country, first by mutual consent and second by one of the parties by applying in the court i.e. unilateral divorce. The process of getting divorced by mutual consent is very simple because there is the consent of both parties and there is no such thing as any kind of debate, accusing each other in this process.
- Whereas the second process is quite complicated, because this divorce is sought by one of the parties i.e. one party wants to get divorced, and one party does not want a divorce. In such a situation, for getting a divorce, some such evidence has to be presented before the court, which proves that it is better to take a divorce in such situations. In case of divorce by the court, the responsibility of maintenance and care of the children during the hearing is given to one of the parents, which is determined by the court.
Documents required for divorce
- Marriage certificate of marriage
- Wedding photograph or any other proof
- Identity certificate
- Any other documents you wish to attach
Application procedure for divorce by mutual consent
The process of getting divorced by mutual consent is quite simple. Mutual consent means both parties do not want to live with each other. For divorce by mutual consent, according to the rules, both the parties have to live separately for one year, only after that, the case can be filed. Along with this, some other procedures have to be followed, which are as follows –
- Under this process, both the parties have to first file a petition in the court, in which it is clearly written that both of us want to get divorced by mutual consent.
- For which the applicant will need the application form. You will get the form from the court itself.
- Or you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After this, the statements of both the parties are recorded in the court, apart from this some documents are also signed.
- After filing the petition for divorce, both the parties are given 6 months by the court, so that during this time both of you can decide to live together.
- When the time given by the court is over, both the parties are informed and this is the final hearing. Even during this time, if both the parties want a divorce, then the final decision is given by the court.
Types of Divorce in Muslim Community
At one point in time, a Muslim woman had the right to seek divorce in court on only two grounds.
- The impotence of the husband
- The false allegation of male sex
On this many discrepancies related to Muslim women started taking birth in Muslim marriages. Circumstances arose under which a Muslim woman could seek divorce but was unable to seek divorce under compulsion. Muslim woman did not have the right to annul her marriage in the Hanafi law, on the basis of which the Muslim Dissolution of Marriage Act 1939 was passed within the scope of Islamic Sharia, which has been applied to all Muslims irrespective of the school they belong to.
Under Section 2 of this Act, any Muslim woman can go to court and get her marriage to be dissolved on the following grounds.
- Husband’s absence
- Wife’s failure to maintain
- Husband’s imprisonment
- Failure to perform conjugal obligations
- Husband’s impotence
- Husband’s madness
- Refusal of marriage by the wife
- Husband’s cruelty
For all other PDF forms stay tuned with our website www.applicationformpdf.com