[PDF] Delhi Ration Card Application Form | दिल्ली राशन कार्ड फॉर्म PDF
Delhi Ration Card Application Form PDF – Delhi is a national capital region. Ration card is issued by the GNCT of Delhi government to all the residents of the state under the Food and Supplies Act. The Delhi Ration Card is a multi-purpose government document. Which helps the cardholder to get all types of subsidies provided by the government. In this article, we are providing you the information about the application to get Delhi Ration Card.
The ration card serves as a legal document in the country. Ration cards are also used for verification of identity and address in Delhi. Ration card also plays an important role in creating various types of government documents. Ration cards are often used as identification proof when applying for Domicile Certificate, Income Certificate, Drivers License, PAN Card, etc. Four types of ration cards are issued by the Delhi government to the people of the state, through which citizens are provided ration at concessional rates. The total population of the state has been classified by the Delhi government into the following categories.
- Antyodaya Anna Card Scheme (AAY): – Under this card, they all come with handicapped, landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, craftsmen, widows, sick persons, etc.
- Annapurna Card Scheme (Age): – Through this card scheme, the state provides ration to those citizens. Those who are more than 65 years of age, and destitute persons who have no source of income and are not availing National Old Age Pension or another pension scheme.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL): – Ration is provided to those citizens under this category. Whose total family income is less than Rs 24,200.
- Above Poverty Line (APL): – Those citizens of the state fall into this category. Whose annual family income is more than Rs 1,00000.
Here we provide you a direct link to download the form PDF of the Delhi Ration Card. The application form for the ration card can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application Form PDF Download For Delhi Ration Card 2021
|Article||Delhi Ration Card Form PDF|
|Department||Food Supplies Department|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download Here|
Eligibility Criteria For NFS Ration Card
To apply for NFS Delhi Ration Card, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
- Every family residing in the state of Delhi is eligible to get a ration card.
- Families whose annual income is less than Rs 1 lakh will be considered eligible for inclusion in the NFS.
Documents Required For Ration Card
For the application of the ration card, the applicant has to attach the following necessary documents with the application form:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter Identity card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph of family members.
Any citizen of Delhi can visit the nearest circle offices of the Food and Supplies Department and apply for ration card services and functions related to national food security. After applying, the Food Supply Department will examine your application within 30 days and thereafter issue you a ration card.
Note- For information about any type of form Form related to the Delhi Government, please remain on our website www.applicationformpdf.com. Thank you