[PDF] Delhi Ration Card Application Form | दिल्ली राशन कार्ड फॉर्म PDF
Delhi Ration Card Application Form Download PDF | दिल्ली राशन कार्ड आवेदन फॉर्म PDF | Delhi new ration card application form | दिल्ली राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें | Delhi Ration Card Online Application Status | दिल्ली राशन कार्ड नई लिस्ट 2021 | Delhi Ration Card Application Form PDF
Delhi is a national capital region. Ration card is issued by the GNCT of Delhi government to all the residents of the state under the Food and Supplies Act. The Delhi Ration Card is a multi-purpose government document. Which helps the cardholder to get all types of subsidies provided by the government. In this article, we are providing you the information about the application to get Delhi Ration Card.
The ration card serves as a legal document in the country. Ration cards are also used for verification of identity and address in Delhi. Ration card also plays an important role in creating various types of government documents. Ration cards are often used as identification proof when applying for Domicile Certificate, Income Certificate, Drivers’ License, PAN Card, etc. Four types of ration cards are issued by the Delhi government to the people of the state, through which citizens are provided ration at concessional rates. The total population of the state has been classified by the Delhi government into the following categories.
- Antyodaya Anna Card Scheme (AAY): – Under this card, they all come with handicapped, landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, craftsmen, widows, sick persons, etc.
- Annapurna Card Scheme (Age): – Through this card scheme, the state provides ration to those citizens. Those who are more than 65 years of age, and destitute persons who have no source of income and are not availing of National Old Age Pension or another pension scheme.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL): – Ration is provided to those citizens under this category. Whose total family income is less than Rs 24,200.
- Above Poverty Line (APL): – Those citizens of the state fall into this category. Whose annual family income is more than Rs 1,00000.
Here we provide you a direct link to download the form PDF of the Delhi Ration Card. The application form for the ration card can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application Form PDF Download For Delhi Ration Card 2021
|Article||Delhi Ration Card Form PDF|
|Department||Food Supplies Department|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download Here|
Delhi Ration Card 2021
The Delhi Ration Card has been issued by the Food Supplies Department of Delhi to the people falling in the APL / BPL / AAY categories in the state. If the people of the state who do not have ration cards want to apply to get their ration cards, then the State Food Department has started the online facility for the application of ration cards for them. The people of the state can also get their old ration card renewed. With the help of the ration card, the poor family can buy the ration for themselves. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme through this article. Read this article of ours till the end.
New update => Delhi Chief Minister Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme 2021
Now doorstep delivery of ration will be done by the government in Delhi. This doorstep delivery will be done under the Chief Minister’s door-to-door ration scheme. This facility will start on 25 March 2021. This scheme will be done by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal by making doorstep delivery of ration in 100 houses of Seemapuri Circle. From 1 April 2021, the scheme will be expanded to the whole of Delhi. Doorstep delivery will now help in curbing black marketing in the state and end the ration mafia. The action plan of this scheme has already been released by the government but due to lack of biometric machines, the scheme was delayed. To avail of the scheme, it is mandatory to have biometric identification. All those vehicles that deliver doorstep delivery of ration will also have a GPS system installed in them.
Benefits of Delhi Ration card
- Ration cards are issued on the basis of the income and economic status of the citizens of the state.
- With the help of ration cards, people of the state can buy food items for themselves from ration shops such as rice, sugar, kerosene, pulses, etc. at affordable rates and can make a good living.
- Ration card is very much needed to do any government work or in government offices.
- Ration card is an important document for all of us. Which is useful for many of us.
- You can also use a ration card to get a voter ID card.
- It helps people obtain food items at very low prices, reducing the financial burden on them.
- You can also use a ration card in the application to get a driving license.
- You can also use this for taking scholarships in school.
Eligibility Criteria For NFS Ration Card
To apply for NFS Delhi Ration Card, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
- Every family residing in the state of Delhi is eligible to get a ration card.
- Families whose annual income is less than Rs 1 lakh will be considered eligible for inclusion in the NFS.
Documents Required For Ration Card
For the application of the ration card, the applicant has to attach the following necessary documents with the application form:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter Identity card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph of family members.
How to apply for Delhi Ration Card online?
If the interested beneficiary of the state wants to apply online to get the ration card, then he should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of this food safety. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click the option of “Apply Online for Food Security” in the section of Citizen Corner.
- By clicking, you will reach the page of the e district portal.
- A login form will appear on the portal of E-District, below which you will see your ‘Register’ option.
- You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to fill in Select Document Type, Enter Document No, etc. After registering yourself, you have to log in and click on New Ration Card Registration Form.
- After which you will see some such registration forms. Now fill in all the information in the form properly and click on the “Submit” button given below. With this, your application process will be completed.
Check the status Of the Delhi Ration Card application?
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website. After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of “Track Food Security Application” in the Citizen Corner section.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. As shown in the picture above.
- Here you have to enter your Aadhaar number, NFS application ID / online citizen ID, new ration card number, old ration card number.
- After entering all the information you have to click on “Search”. After this, the status of your application will open in front of you.
Delhi ration card list 2021
If you have applied for your Delhi Ration Card and now you want to check your name in the Ration Card list, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- For this, you must first go to the official website. From the home page of the website, you will have to click on the “FPS Wise Linkage of Ration Card” option on Citizen Corner.
- After clicking, a page will open in front of you. As shown in the picture above.
- Here you have to enter your FPS license number, FPS name. And then select your circle and click “Search”.
- After this, according to your card, click on the link available in the column associated with the card.
- And then the ration card list will appear in front of you, thus you can easily check the list.
Procedure to apply for Delhi Ration Card offline
If you want to apply for Delhi Ration Card offline, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to get the ration card application form. To download the form, click on the link below.
- After downloading the form from here, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully. Like – old ration card number, applicant’s name, address, and family members name, etc.
- After filling in all the information you will have to attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- After this, you have to go to the Civil Food and Supplies Department office and submit the form.
- After applying, the food supply department will examine your application within 30 days and thereafter issue you a ration card.
Delhi ration card helpline number
For the interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get more information related to the ration card or are having any problem in applying for the ration card, then the state government has issued a helpline number for them, you can contact this helpline number.
Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Tel No: 011 – 23378759
Helpline Number – 1800 – 11 – 0841
Official Email id: email@example.com
Note- For information about any type of form Form related to the Delhi Government, please remain on our website www.applicationformpdf.com. Thank you