[PDF] Delhi Pre-matric Scholarship Application Form for OBC Students
Delhi Govt OBC Scholarship Form PDF | Application for Delhi Pre-matric Scholarship to OBC Students | Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme Application Form PDF Download
There is good news for the students who studying in Class 1st to 10th, the Delhi Govt invites applications for the Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme Application Form for OBC Students in the academic year 2021-22. Students who belong to OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES (OBC) and currently studying in Class I to X (2021-22) are eligible to apply for this scholarship. This scholarship is provided by the Backward Class Welfare Dept, Government of Delhi. In this article, we’re providing you the direct link to download OBC Pre-matric Scholarship 2021-22 Application Form in pdf format. We will also share the important point of this scheme like eligibility criteria, necessary documents, and the online application/ renewal process. If you want to avail the benefits of this scholarship then continue reading ahead.
Delhi Pre-matric Scholarship 2021 Application Form PDF
|Name of Scheme||Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC|
|Launched By||Delhi Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship to Class 1st to 10th|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to the OBC category|
|Last Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Concerned Dept||Backward Classes Welfare Department|
|Number of Pages||5|
|Download Form PDF||Delhi Pre-matric Scholarship Application Form|
|Revised Guidelines||Download Here|
Delhi OBC Pre-matric Scholarship Form PDF 2021-22
If you want to fill Pre-matric OBC Scholarship Application Form in the academic year of 2021-2022 then you have to visit the official website @scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in. This scholarship is an initiative of the Backward Classes Welfare Department. Students of the Delhi state can apply for the different types of scholarships present at the portal especially for the people who belong to the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and other backward castes (OBC) category.
Latest Update – The applications for Delhi Pre-matric Scholarship for OBC students for 2020-21 are open. The last date to apply online through the official portal is available now. All students are advised to fill the online application form before the due date. Otherwise, you won’t get the benefits of this scholarship.
Eligibility Conditions for Delhi Pre-matric Scholarship
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria, in order to apply for the scholarship scheme:
- First of all, this scholarship is only available for the students who studying in Delhi Govt Schools.
- Students must be studying at the pre-matriculation level i.e Class 1st to 10th.
- He/ she should belong to the OBC category.
- The annual income of parents should not be more than Rs 1.5 Lakh from all sources.
Documents Required to Apply
All eligible students are advised to submit their application in the prescribed format to their respective school Heads along with the following documents:
- One copy of the passport-size photograph with signatures of the student thereon
- One attested copy of the mark sheet of the last examination passed. (In case of Class V to IX)
- An attested copy of the Caste Certificate of the student should be issued by the SDM of Govt of NCT of Delhi.
- Self-declaration of family income by parent/guardian (As per prescribed format) duly completed.
- Hosteller Certificate (If any).
- ECS Performa, duly completed.
How to Apply for Delhi Pre-matric Scholarship 2021?
To apply for the Delhi OBC Scholarship scheme (Pre-matric) then you have to first download the application form in a prescribed format. The application form pdf is available on the official website or it can be easily downloaded from the given below link.
- After getting the application form, fill it up carefully with asked details.
- Here enter the following details in the form:
- Name of the student
- Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Name of Father/ Guardian
- Residential Address
- Phone (If any)
- Class in which he/she studying
- Yearly family income
- Whether passed the last examination
- Hosteller/Day Scholarship
- After that, leave the “Performa of Consolidated Statement by School (I to X)” section.
- For use of School only: List of the students eligible and recommended for Pre- Matric Scholarship to OBC students (2021-22)
- Then fill in the “Self-Declaration for Family Income” section.
- Finally, submit your application along with all the supporting documents to the concerned authorities of the scholarship.
Contact Details (Helpline Numbers)
The official website of SC/ST/OBC Welfare Dept, Govt of Delhi is currently under maintenance so there is no helpline number available for the scholarship. If you have any problem related to this post then kindly write it down below in the comment section. Our team will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.applicationformpdf.com, stay tuned for more updates.