Chandigarh Ration Card Application Form PDF – Ration card is an essential multi-purpose government document. Which empowers the resident of the state to get ration at concessional rates through a targeted public distribution system. Ration cards are issued to citizens of the state by the Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare in Chandigarh. In this article, we are providing you the information on the Chandigarh Ration Card application form.
Ration card is a legal document. Which is also used as an identity certificate. Ration cards are used to purchase rations at subsidized rates provided by the government. Ration card is an essential document to avail of various types of government schemes. Four types of ration cards are distributed by the Chandigarh administration to the citizens of the state.
- Above Poverty Line (APL): – Households whose total annual income is Rs. Over 1,00,000. They are issued with an APL card (white color).
- Below Poverty Line (BPL): – Households whose total annual income is less than Rs 24,200.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY): – Those with disabilities or citizens of the state who do not have any assured means of subsistence. Landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, craftsmen, widows, sick persons, etc. are eligible for the Antyodaya card.
- Annapurna Scheme (AY): – Desperate persons above 65 years of age who have no source of income and are not availing National Old Age Pension or State Pension Scheme. Eligible to apply for this card.
Ration cards are provided to the citizens by the Chandigarh government based on their annual income. To apply for a ration card, you also have to give your income certificate.
Here we provide you a direct link to download the PDF form of the Chandigarh Ration Card. The application form for the ration card can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application PDF Form Download For Ration Card Chandigarh
|Article||Ration Card PDF Form|
|Department||FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES & CONSUMER AFFAIRS|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Ration Card Form Download||Download Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Ration Card
For the application of the ration card in Chandigarh, the applicant should fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants should be Indian citizens.
- The applicant should not have a second ration card.
Required Documents For Chandigarh Ration Card
For the application of the ration card, the applicant has to attach the following necessary documents with the application form.
- Aadhar card
- Voter Identity card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph of family members.
Any citizen of Chandigarh can visit the nearest circle offices of the Food and Supplies Department and apply for ration card services and functions related to national food security. After applying, the Food Supply Department will examine your application within 30 days and thereafter issue you a ration card.
Note- For information about any type of PDF form related to Chandigarh administration, please stay on our website www.applicationformpdf.com. Thank you