Today we will provide here the direct link of BC, MBC Scholarship Application Form PDF for you. Let us tell you that the Tamil Nadu government has this BC, MBC Scholarship scheme has been started for the students of Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes. All the interested candidates can apply for this scheme before the last date. For application, you will need BC, MBC Scholarship Application Form 2021. The link to download the form is given to you in the article below.
BC, MBC Scholarship Application Form PDF
|Article/PDF||BC MBC Scholarship Form|
|Benefits||Free Education & Scholarship|
|Beneficiary||BC MBC, and poor students of the state|
|Purpose||To provide education to all|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download BC MBC Scholarship Application Form PDF|
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in their final examination.
- The annual income of the parents of the applicant should not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh from all sources.
- Candidates who have been selected for last year’s scholarship scheme can apply for the 2020-21 renewal application.
- Under the PMS scheme, scholarships will be provided to only 2 children of the same family.
- Candidates should have regular attendance in school/college.
- The candidates availing of benefits under the PMS Scholarship Scheme will not be eligible to avail of any other scholarship.
- Latest income certificate
- Mark sheet
- Copy of bank passbook
- Aadhar card
- Latest photo
How to fill Tamil Nadu BC MBC Scholarship Application Form?
- For this, you have to first get the BC MBC Scholarship Application Form.
- You can visit the link given in the above article to download the form.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- After filling in the information you have to attach all the required documents with the form.
- After this, you will have to submit the completely filled form to the office of the concerned department.
- After this, after checking your application, you will be provided benefits under the scheme.