Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana claim form | Bangla Shasya Bima (BSB) Form UIIC PDF in Bengali | bsb form in bengali pdf download | bsb from pdf
Now Bangla Shasya Application form PDF and Bangla Shasya Bima Scheme claim form are available online. The chief minister had launched the new insurance scheme for West Bengal farmers for giving security to the crops. The motive behind this scheme is all to give insurance to the farmer for their crops from any natural damage like a flood, fire, and other natural disasters. The Chief Minister of West Bengal has launched this insurance scheme in collaboration with Agriculture Insurance company in 2019. The premium of the Bangla Shashya Bima Scheme (BSB) will be paid by the Government of West Bengal state. This insurance policy is for both the Ravi and Kharif crops for the farmers.
In this current article, we are giving step by step all the information about the Bangla Shashya Bima Yojana, how to apply online, Application form PDF, beneficiary, what is the criteria of eligibility, and the documentation required.
Bangla Shashya Bima Scheme (BSB)
|Article on||Bangla Shashya Bima Yojana Scheme or BSB Form PDF Download|
|Launched||Launched by Chief Minister of West Bengal in 2019|
|Applicable for||Farmers of West Bengal|
|Announce Date||June 2019|
|Beneficiaries||All the farmers of the state|
|Under the supervision||Department of Agriculture in West Bengal, Ministry of Agriculture.|
|Official Website||Bangla shasyabima.net|
|BSB Form in Bengali pdf download 2021||Click Here|
Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana Key features
- Empowerment and Insurance security for agriculture and farmer prosperity – In India farmer is most affected by natural disaster and any other problem with there crops. This is the main motif to secure farmers by ensuring any loss of their crops in the West Bengal State of India.
- Liss of BSB crops- Farmers can check the BSB list of crops online on the official website and make sure whether their crop is listed for Bangla Shashya Bima(BSB) scheme.
- Crop insurance– Government will ensure both Ravi and Kharif crops of the farmers of West Bengal.
- No premium payment for farmers – This insurance policy is facilitated with no premium payment for the farmers of West Bengal State.
- Implementation – Government will implement this scheme seasonally for Ravi and Kharif Crops every year accordingly with new updates and policies.
- Name of districts – The government of West Bengal has decided several districts of the state for implementation of this scheme in the first phase, remaining districts of the state will be added in the future.
- Payments stages of insurance – This scheme will cover the insurance in four stages of the crops. Sowing, cultivation, cultivation flaws, and the final stage.
- Collaborated with the department of agriculture – This scheme is initiated by the government of West Bengal and the Agriculture Department of Govt with association with the assistance of Agriculture Insurance Company of India for better operation and benefit distribution for farmers.
- Main crops in the list for insurance – The list was already circulated online for the farmers for the year 2020-2021 season.
- Calculation terms of Insurance amount – Crops of the farmers are listed and distinguished with the season of farming and harvesting time till fully grown. In the below section we will discuss and give more information about the terms of the insurance.
List of selected districts
|Sl. No||Name of the district|
|12||South 24 Parganas|
|15||North 24 Parganas|
Bangla Shashya Bima List.
The government of the West Bengal state has listed the crops for the insurance policy. Farmers can only apply for this scheme with listed crops. Crops are different for the Ravi and Kharif season of farming. The government keeps changing this list with season-wise cropping for Ravi and Kharif crops. You can check online by visiting the below-given link to the official website of the government.
List of BSB crops
Eligibility criteria for Bangla Shasya Bima Scheme
This scheme is still not in all over state West Bengal. Fist government has chosen this scheme for the districts which are highly affected by natural disaster. Below are the detailed information required documents and eligibility of the applicant.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Listed Voter ID is Mandatory for BSB Scheme
- Resident must be farming the listed crops as per government gadget.
- Land lease certificate if a farmer is harvesting on lease land.
- Farming land measurement certificate.
- Valid identity card like Aadhar card/voter ID card/Ration card.
- Passport Photographs.
Bangla Shasya Bima Registration
The government of West Bengal has launched a special online portal for this scheme. To get to this website, farmers can apply for the insurance of their crops online via this portal below is the link to the official website for online application. This link will take you to the home page of the website. Now you have to click on the register button at the top. This will ask you to login details please fill in your login id and password and you will be on the page of registration for the insurance of your crops. Please save your login ID and password for your future reference for applying for insurance claims and for checking the status of your claim.
- First, visit the official website.
- Website home page will open.
- Click on the Sign up link
- A form will open on the website.
- you need to fill in necessary details in the form like
- Stakeholder Type
- User Roles
- Email, Name, Moblie Number, and password.
- after that click on the submit button and you will be registered on the official website.
Bangla Shasya Bima Online Application 2021
After registration, you can apply online for the scheme. Click the option of “apply” on the page of the website and fill up your personal and your crops details as we already described above in the article. After fiving these detail you have to upload all the required documents. You must have all required documents be scanned copy with you at the time of applying for the insurance. After filling in all the details completely you have to click on the submit button at the bottom. The official website now gives you the registration number of your insurance policy on the screen and automatic mail and text message will be sent to your registered mail id and phone number. Please make sure to save the registration no for future reference.
- First, visit the official website.
- Website home page will open.
- You will find the Sign in Option on the home page. Click on the option.
- Now a new form will appear, enter the user name and password.
- After entering details, click on the Login in Button.
- Now you can apply for the Bangla Shasya Bima Online Application Form .
Bangla Shashya Yojana application form PDF download
You can download and fill up the application form for submission. The application form of Bangla Shashya Bima (BSB) Scheme is available online on the official website of the West Bengal Government. To download an application form PDF you have to visit the official website. Click the below link to download the application form. You can take print outs of the application form PDF, please make sure you have printed the complete PDF application form. Link is given below for BSB from download
Bangla Shasya Bima claim form and Process
This is an insurance policy for the farmer’s crops of the West Bengal state. In case of the loss of your crops by any natural disaster, you can claim insurance. All the insurance costs will be paid by the state government via the Agriculture Insurance Company of India. You can fill up the claims of your loss online through the online portal. Below we are giving you step by step information on filing insurance claim online.
- To fill up the claim first you have to visit the official online portal. Open the official website and click on the report Crops Loss option.
- Please login with your ID and password on the next page and this will open the claim registration page.
- Please fill up all the information on the next page with your Insurance policy registration number and reason for the loss.
- After giving all the required information you have to click on submit button at the bottom of the page.
- After submission of your claim form, online the portal will give you your claim registration reference number. Please don’t forget to save the reference number for your future information about claim status online.
- The government of West Bengal has given the facility of a toll-free number for the farmer. Farmers can check the status of the claim and other information about the Bengla Shashya Bima(BSB) Policy by calling on Toll-Free Free Numbers.
Check Bengal Shashya Bima application status online
The government of West Bengal has given the facility of checking the status of your loan claim online in the same online portal. Please open the website and click on the status button and fill in your login id and password. The website will give you the status of your claim.
Bangla Shashya Bima yojana Mobile App- BSB App.
West Bengal government has launched a mobile application for this scheme. Farmers can download the application from the google play store on the mobile phone to access all information and updates done by the government in this scheme. You can download the application of the BSB scheme by clicking the below link.
Helpline numbers- Toll-Free number
The Government of West Bengal facilitated this scheme with helpline numbers also. You can register your Bangla Shaya Bima policy claims and ask for other information through these helpline numbers. Below are the helpline numbers.
Note: Insurable Crops and Time to Insure: Summer Maize, Summer Mug, Summer Sesame, Summer Nut, Sugarcane – 15th March 2021 (বীমা যোগ্য ফসল ও বীমা করার সময়সীমাঃ গ্রীষ্মকালীন ভুট্টা, গ্রীষ্মকালীন মুগ, গ্রীষ্মকালীন তিল, গ্রীষ্মকালীন বাদাম, আখ – ১৫ই মার্চ ২০২১ ।).