Here today we have brought information about Axis Bank FD Form PDF for you. Let us tell you that Fixed Deposit means an account where money is deposited for a maturity period and on which investors get fixed interest. The amount deposited in a fixed deposit cannot be withdrawn before the specified period. If for any reason the investor wants to withdraw his money, then he has to first inform the bank, after that the amount is given to him after deducting some penalty. If you also want to get Axis Bank FD Application Form PDF then stay with our article for this.
Axis Bank Fixed Deposit Application Form PDF
|Article/PDF||Fixed Deposit Application Form|
|Benefit||Interest on your deposit|
|Beneficiaries||Axis Bank customers|
|Purpose||To help customers save money|
|Axis Bank FD Application Form PDF||For Existing Customers
For New Customers
Many financial institutions and banks in India offer Fixed Deposit (FD) facilities. The interest rate fixed by the banks ranges from 4 to 11 percent. The tenure of fixed deposits is a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of up to 10 years. You can also make your Fixed Deposit in Axis Bank through the Axis Bank Fixed Deposit Form. You will get complete information about it in this article.
Documents Required for Fixed Deposit
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
- Latest passport size photo
Advantages of Fixed Deposit
- Fixed Deposit is the most popular and safest way to invest which is not affected by market volatility.
- The special thing is that fixed deposits with shorter tenures ranging from one year to one and a half years give more returns than deposits with longer tenures. The interest rates on this short tenure deposit are higher as compared to deposits of three to four years.
- The interest paid on this is higher as compared to normal savings accounts.
- Some banks provide separate facilities to the FD holder, including the facility of giving loans.
How to Download Axis Bank FD Form PDF
If you also want to download the Axis Bank FD Form, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Axis Bank.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Fixed Deposit” on its home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Where you have to click on “Download”.
- On clicking, the links of Axis Bank FD Forms will appear in front of you. You can download the form from here.
- Or you can also download the application form through the direct link given below.
- From here you can download the form as per your requirement. Then you have to fill in all the information asked in the form.
- After filling in the information you have to attach your required documents with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the form to the branch of Axis Bank.
Here we have provided you all the information about the Axis Bank Fixed Deposit Account Opening Form. If you have any queries related to this, then you can ask through the comment below. Stay tuned to our website www.applicationformpdf.com to be the first to know about all other types of PDF forms. Thank you