[PDF] Assam Widow Pension Scheme Form
Assam Widow Pension Scheme PDF Form | Assam Widow Pension Scheme PDF Form Download | Assam Widow Pension Yojana Application Form | Assam Widow Pension Scheme Apply
The pension scheme for the widowed women of the state has been launched by the Government of Assam. Which is named Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government provides immediate financial assistance of Rs 25,000 to a widowed woman. All women up to the age of 45 who have lost their husbands can avail of this scheme. Under this scheme, the government simultaneously pays the benefit amount. It is a type of financial aid. The plan is named after Indira Miri. She was the winner of the Padma Shri Award for promoting education at the North-East Frontier Agency.
The state government has launched the Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme to support the widows of the state. Apart from this, a monthly pension of Rs 300 will also be provided to all widowed women up to the age of 60 years
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the PDF form of Assam Widow Pension Scheme. The application for Assam Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application PDF Form Download For Widow Pension Scheme Assam
|Article||Assam Widow Pension Scheme|
|Department||PANCHAYAT & RURAL DEVELOPMENT|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Assam Widow Pension Scheme 2021
Under this scheme, the State Govt Will provide a lump sum settlement amount of Rs 25,000 as immediate family support. All women up to the age of 45 who have lost their husbands can avail this lump sum. About 2.4 lakh Widows are going to benefit from this widow pension scheme. Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS) was launched by the Central Government in 1995 as a part of the National Social Assistance program. The scheme provides widows living below the poverty line pension of Rs. 300 every month until their death. The contribution to this scheme is made by the Central Government, in association with the State Government.
Documents Required For Assam Widow Pension Scheme
The following required documents should be attached to the application form for the application of the Assam Widow Pension Scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Ration Card
- Age certificate
- Housing certificate
- It is also mandatory to have a certificate of the husband’s death.
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Widow Pension Scheme
The following eligibility criteria have to be fulfilled for the application of the Assam Widow Pension Scheme.
- The applicant may not have remarried after the husband’s death.
- The applicant must be above 45 years of age
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant is not getting any other government pension under other government schemes.
- pension be availed by those who are genuinely needy.
Any applicant fulfilling the above criteria can contact Gram Panchayat / VCDC / VDC or Block office and submit the application.
Apply for Assam Widow Pension Scheme
- To apply for Assam Widow Pension Scheme, you must first get the application form of the scheme.
- To download the form, click on the link below.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the details asked in the form carefully.
- After this, you will have to attach all the necessary documents along with the form.
After completion of all the processes, you have to submit the filled form to the Gram Panchayat / VCDC / VDC or Block Office.
- In this way, your application for Assam Widow Pension Scheme will be completed.
Note: – For any type of PDF form, please stay on our website www.applicationformpdf.com. Thank you