[PDF] Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme Application Form
Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme Form PDF-: Assam has recently launched the Tractor Distribution Scheme under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY). If you are a resident of Assam and want to get a tractor, then read this article till the end. Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme is for village development so as to increase agricultural production. The group can choose the make and model of the tractor and will provide the tractor to the farmers on a rental basis. The groups will be selected by a district level committee i.e DLC (District Level Committee) which will be chaired by the Deputy Commissioner of the district i.e DC.
Under the new revised tractor scheme, the government will provide a tractor with some necessary accessories to each revenue village at subsidized rates. The state government will distribute about 10,109 Tractors in the first phase. 26,000 villages will be covered under this tractor distribution scheme all across the state. Here we provide you the direct link to download Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme Application Form PDF | CMSGUY Tractor Distribution Scheme | অসম ট্রাক্টর ভর্তুকি প্রকল্প আবেদন ফরম.
Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme Application Form Download
|Scheme Name||Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme under CMSGUY|
|Objective||To double farmer’s income by 2022|
|Focus Area||The agricultural sector of each village (Approx 26000 villages)|
|Approx subsidy on each Tractor||3.84 lakh|
|Maximum Subsidy||5.50 lakh|
|Application Form PDF||Download Here|
Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY):
You can easily download the revised application form in PDF format for the “Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme” under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY). Group of 8-10 people who are genuine farmers can apply for Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme 2020. This scheme will strengthen the agricultural sector if farmers use these tractors properly. Farmers can use these tractors in agricultural activities and thus promote the development of Assam. The state government has allocated Rs 1000 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme:
If you are also a resident of Assam and want to get a tractor, then you have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
- Assam Tractor Scheme cannot be availed by individuals.
- A group of 8–10 members who are actual adult farmers of the same village to be eligible for the tractor scheme.
- The group must have a common bank account and apply jointly with each member’s signature, preferably with the cultivation of land and crops.
- The applicant group should not have more than one member from a family.
Application Procedure for Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme 2020
After filling the Application Format for Tractor Unit under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY), you have to attach the required documents and then submit it to:
- Applicant groups should submit the application in the prescribed format to the District Agriculture Officer who will submit the application to the DLC.
- DLC will select an eligible group in each village with a waiting list of at least 10% of the total cost of the tractor unit in the group’s bank account at the branch concerned.
- The decision of the DLC will be binding on the applicants/groups.
- The Member Secretary shall notify the names of the selected groups.
- Photocopy of Voter ID cards of all members of the Group
- Group’s Bank account Pass-Book and Bank statement
- A copy of KCC of members (If any)
- Power of attorney for authorized signatory in the form of an affidavit
Note – All photocopies must be attested by the Group Leader/President. For more details about Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme => Click Here