Assam Sneha Sparsh Scheme 2021 Application Form PDF
Sneha Sparsha Scheme Assam PDF Form | Snehasparsh National Health Mission | असम स्नेह स्पर्श योजना | Assam Healthcare Sneha Sparsha Scheme | स्नेह स्पर्श योजना आवेदन फॉर्म स्नेह स्पर्श योजना PDF फॉर्म
The Assam State Government has launched a welfare scheme for the citizens of the state. Named Sneha Sparsha Scheme, Sneha Spurs means “touch of love”. Under the scheme, children under 12 years of age have been started mainly to give benefits of this scheme. Under the scheme, the government will pay expenses on chronic diseases such as thalassemia, liver and kidney transplants, and cochlear transplants. The state government will provide financial assistance of up to Rs 1 lakh under the Assam Sneha Yojana. Through this article here, we will provide you the complete process to download the Assam Sneha Scheme Application Form PDF and apply under the scheme. For which you will have to read this article carefully till the end.
Assam Sneha Sparsh Scheme Form PDF
The Health and Family Welfare Department of Assam State has started the Assam Sneha Sparsh Yojana for all poor families who are unable to bear the cost of expensive treatment. The scheme will be implemented by NHM, Assam. Sneha Sparsh is a public health scheme whose main objective is to provide special treatment to poor people. Those who are patients of a bone marrow transplant, liver transplant, cochlear transplant kidney transplant, etc.
|Scheme||Sneha Sparsha Scheme|
|Started||by the Department of Health and Family Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Children below 12 years of age|
|Purpose||to provide financial support for treatment|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh|
|Category||State Health Plan|
|Sneha Sparsh Yojana Application Form PDF||Download|
Permission Procedure / Maximum Amount Acceptable in Sneh Sparsh Scheme 2021
- Bone Marrow Transplant => Children with Leukemia (Blood Cancer) and other conditions like Thalassemia, in which Bone Marrow Transplant may be considered as a mode of treatment. The Sneha Sparsha Scheme will offer financial assistance up to Rs. 10 Lakh per case for referral of such cases to leading Hospitals outside the State equipped with facilities for such treatment.
- Cochlear implant => Children in need of a Cochlear implant will be given assistance up to Rs. 5.35 Lakh per case to BPL beneficiaries and Rs. 3.00 Lakh per case to APL beneficiaries for referral of such cases to Hospitals outside the State, if necessary.
- Liver Transplant => For Children in Need of Liver Transplant, the scheme will offer financial assistance of up to Rs. 16.00 Lakh per case to BPL beneficiaries and Rs. 10.00 Lakh per case to APL beneficiaries. The necessary arrangement shall be made for referral of such cases to leading Hospitals outside the State with state–of–the–art facilities for such treatment.
- Kidney Transplant => Similarly children in need of Renal Treatment will be given financial assistance up to Rs. 3.00 Lakh per case to BPL beneficiaries and Rs. 2.00 Lakh per case to APL beneficiaries for referral of such cases to Hospitals outside the State, if necessary.
- Artificial Limb => Children in need of Artificial Limbs will be provided with the financial assistance of up to Rs. 1.00 Lakh for Cosmetic Limb and up to Rs. 2.50 Lakh if Motorized Artificial Limb is considered necessary.
- Blood Cancer => For treatment of Blood Cancer in children with Chemotherapy, financial assistance up to Rs. 1.00 Lakh per case will be given.
- Specialized Eye Surgery => For children in need of Specialized Eye Surgery like Retinal Surgery or Posterior Segment Procedure, an amount of Rs 15 Thousand will be given as assistance.
- Tumours => Children suffering from various types of solid tumors needing costly investigations and treatment with Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy will be given financial assistance of up to Rs. 25 thousand. Children in need of cancer-related surgery will be given financial assistance of up to Rs. 50 Thousand.
- Neurological Anomalies => Children born with Neurological Anomalies like Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida will be given assistance up to Rs. 50 Thousand for investigation, surgical treatment, and rehabilitation.
- Thalassemia => Financial assistance of Rs. 1.00 Lakh will be provided to children suffering from Thalassemia, who are not fit for Bone Marrow Transplant but require specialized treatment like splenectomy, blood transfusion, and associated medicines.
Out of these, the first five conditions shall be considered for referral outside the State and the rest of the procedures (Sl vi to Sl x) treatment is available in the Medical College Hospitals and other Hospitals inside the State.
Eligibility Criteria for Sneha Sparsh Scheme
Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below will be eligible for Sneha Scheme –
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Assam.
- The total annual family income of the patient from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- Priority will be given to below poverty line (BPL) families.
The beneficiary or guardians will have to produce an income certificate issued by the competent authority, such as the Deputy Commissioner, Sub-Divisional Officer, Circle Officer, or any other authority notified by the Government from time to time to be eligible for financial assistance.
Documents required for Assam Sneha Sparsh Yojana
The complete list of documents required for submission with Sneha Sparsh Yojana Application Form 2021 is as follows
- Patient’s photo (verified by a doctor)
- Birth certificate (attached)
- Income certificate (attached) (originally generated at the time of submission of the application form)
- Residential Certificate (Attached)
- OPD advice slip / discharge summary / prescription
How the affection Snehasparsha scheme works
- The Sneha Sparsh Samiti will look after the cases requiring high-end special treatment. After examining the background of the patients and their families, the committee will hand over the list of beneficiaries to NHM for fund approval.
- Such patients come to Medical College at Mature. The database is maintained by the district authorities and evaluated at the respective medical college.
- After the evaluation, the report is shared with the nodal office which is in GMCH.
- Some acceptable diseases are treated in the state under this scheme, but those requiring critical care are sent to health institutions outside the state.
Assam Sneha Sparsh Yojana Application Procedure
If you also want to apply under Sneh Sparsh Yojana, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Assam NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION.
- Here you will see its home page. As shown in the picture above.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Snehasparsh” under “Scheme”.
- On clicking, the next page will open in front of you. Here you will get the complete information of the Snehasparsh Scheme in detail.
- On this page, in the end, you will see a link to “Application Form For Sneha Sparsha” in the download column. You have to click on it.
- On clicking, the Sneha Sparsh Yojana application form will be downloaded to your device.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling in all the information you will have to attach all your required documents along with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the filled form by post or hand to the address given below.
Guwahati Medical College & Hospital, Bhangagarh,
Note => On the envelope on which the application form will be sent carefully, you should write “Application for Sneha Sparsh Yojana”.
If you have any other information or questions related to this scheme, then write us your question in the comment box below. Our team will do its best. Stay tuned with our website www.applicationformpdf.com to get information on applications and PDF forms of other state or central government schemes and procedures. Thank you