Assam Ration Card Application Form PDF 2021 in Assamese
Assam Ration Card Application PDF Form | Assam Ration Card Application PDF Form Download | Registration Form For Assam Ration Card | Apply for Assam Ration Card | APL BPL Assam Ration Card List 2021
Ration card is a very important government document. It is distributed to all citizens of the country under the right to food supply and nutrition. Ration card is an official document issued to citizens by various state governments. Ration cards enable an individual and his family to purchase essential commodities such as rice, kerosene, wheat, grains, and sugar at a subsidized rate from the Public Distribution System (PDS). And ration cards are also used as proof of identity by citizens of India. In this article, we are providing you the information on the application to get Assam Ration Card.
Under the Food Security Act, the Assam State Government issues three types of ration cards to its citizens.
- APL (Above Poverty Card) Card
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) Card
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)card
Here we provide you the direct link of the Assam Ration Card PDF Form. The application form for the ration card can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Application Form For Download Assam Ration Card
|Article||Assam Ration Card PDF Form|
|Department||FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES & CONSUMER AFFAIRS|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Assam Ration Card Form PDF||Download Here|
Assam Ration Card List 2021
A ration card is a document issued by the state government that serves as proof of nationality. It is an important document which not only serves as identity proof but also indicates the economic status of a person. It is not compulsory for every citizen to get it, but people usually apply for it. It is a well-accepted identity proof and helps a person to avail various government benefits through this scheme. Through this article, today we will provide you all the information like the Assam Ration Card application, District / Block Wise List, etc.
Eligibility for Applying for the Ration Card in Assam
A person who does not have a ration card can apply for the Assam Ration card. The eldest woman of a family who is a citizen of this country and Assam has less than annual family income (1,00,000 with all sources). One can apply to get a new ration card. Similarly, if the woman is not the head then the eldest male person of the family can apply in the same way.
Personally, village head/village panchayat president/ward commissioner/inspector, FCS & amp; A certificate of no ration card will be produced in writing by the CS / concerned authority. The documents which are to be attached with the ration card application form are given below.
Required Documents For Ration Card
For the Ration Card application, attach the following required documents in the application form:-
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Details of family members
- Birth certificate (for children below ten years)
- Voter id
- Residence certificate
Procedure to apply for Assam Ration Card
If you want to apply for Assam Ration Card, then you have to follow the following steps.
- For this, you must first prepare a certificate from the head of the village/village panchayat president/ward commissioner/inspector, FCS, and CA / concerned authority. In which it is declared that you do not have any ration card.
- After this, you will also have to get the application form from your nearest ration card office. Or you can also download the form through the link given below –
- After this, fill in all the details in the Ration Card Application Form correctly. And then attach all the required documents and photographs along with the form.
- Now submit this filled application form to the nearby ration card office and pay the required fee.
- After this, your application will be checked by the concerned authorities, then your ration card will be issued.
How to check Assam Ration Card List 2021 online?
If you applied for a ration card. And if you want to check your or any other member’s name in Online Assam Ration Card List 2021, you can check it by following the easy steps given below.
- For this, you have to first click on the link of Assam Public Distribution.
- By clicking here, a page will open in front of you. As shown below –
- Here you have to select your District Name, Tehsil Name, and Village Name.
- After all, the selection is done, Assam Ration Card New District / Block Wise List 2021 will open in front of you.
- From where you can get information about your name, ration card number and your father’s name, etc.
Assam Department Details for Ration Card
Department Name: Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department
Address: Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Bhangagarh, Guwahati 781005, Assam
Contact Number: 18003453611, 1967 (BSNL only)
Official Website: www.fcs.assam.gov.in
Related Links- Assam Domicile Certificate PDF Form