[PDF] Assam Domicile Certificate Form Download
Assam Domicile Certificate Application Form PDF Download – Hello friends, today we are going to give you the information about Assam Residence Certificate PDF Form. The residence certificate is an important document. Which is used for the benefit of various government functions and schemes There should be a residence certificate for the benefit of any government services in the state and for making any type of documents and certificates. Assam residence certificate is a government document. Through which you can easily create an income certificate, Aadhaar card, voter identity card, ration magazine, and many other types of certificates.
The domicile certificate is a very important document. Residence proof certifies that the person is a permanent resident of the state of Assam. In this article, we will tell you in detail how to make Assam domicile certificate. To create a residence certificate, fill the application form with the required documents, and submit it to the Revenue Department.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the Application Form of Assam Domicile Certificate in PDF Format. Application Form for Residence certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Assam Residence Certificate Application Form Download
|Article||Assam Domicile Certificate PDF Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Residence Certificate
The Following are the eligibility criteria for obtaining Assam domicile certificate:
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Parents or forefathers of the applicant have permanent residence in the state of Assam for a minimum of 50 years.
- The applicant must be residing in the state of Assam for a minimum of 20 years.
- If an applicant fulfills all the above eligibility, he can also apply for his/ her child.
Documents Required For Assam Domicile Certificate
To create a residence certificate, you must have the following required documents-
- Passport size photograph.
- Aadhar card, voter ID.
- Birth Certificate.
- Documents related to parents and ancestors have continuously resided in the State for a minimum of 50 years.
- Proof of address (Aadhaar card/Ration card/Passport/Driving License).
- Document of immovable property, if any.
Note– In this subject, if you want to ask any question to us. So you can ask in the comment box. We will definitely answer your questions. For any other type of PDF form, contact us on our website applicationformpdf.com. Thank you