Assam Birth Certificate Form PDF Download RMC -A birth certificate is a government document. A birth certificate is a very important document for a person. Which is used as proof of the person’s date of birth and location. It is helpful in creating various types of documents i.e. driving license, passport, etc. through a birth certificate. As per the rule, it is mandatory to apply for the registration of birth certificates within 21 days of the birth of the child. But if your birth certificate has not been produced yet, apply for it soon. Because it will be very useful for you. The birth certificate is very useful for various purposes like admission to school, obtaining a passport, voter card, driving license application, etc. Today we will provide you with information about the application of Assam Birth Proof. So stay with us till the end.
Here we provide you a direct link to download the PDF form of the Assam Birth Certificate. The application form for the birth certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Assam Birth Certificate Application Form PDF
|Article||Birth Certificate PDF Form|
|Department||Department Health and Family Welfare|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form Download in Assamese & English||Click Here|
To apply for a birth certificate, the following required documents have to be attached in the application form:
- Aadhar card
- Birth proof that identifies the location of birth.
- Residence Proof
- Parents’ identity proof.
- Any other document (if required).
Assam Birth Certificate Application Process
If you want to apply for a Birth certificate, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to get its application form. Click on the link given below to download the form.
- After downloading the form you have to take a printout of it. Then all the information asked in it will have to be filled correctly.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach the required documents with the form and submit the form to the concerned department.
- After applying for the form, your Birth Certificate will be issued.
NOTE => The birth certificate is valid for the entire lifetime, and hence there is no need for renewal. and The concerned officer will issue the birth certificate within 10 working days from the date of application.