Assam Arunodoi Scheme Form PDF 2021 |Assam Arunodoi Scheme Apply Online | Orunodoi Scheme Registration Form PDF
Orunodoi Scheme has been announced by Assam Health Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma on 12 August 2020. This scheme for women empowerment and provide financial support directly. This Arunodoi Scheme is mainly for housewives women and the purpose of this scheme to empower the homemaker women. This scheme will help the families who are facing economic set back due to this COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown situation.
While launching this scheme, Health Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma says that the state government will give Rs 2,80,000 crore for the Arunodoi scheme. Women of each family will get the benefit of this scheme. As per the state government, this scheme will be launched on 2 October 2020, and approx 17 lakh families will get Rs 830 every month for the next five years. This amount will get those families who have an annual income of less than Rs 2 lakh from all sources.
Arunodoi Asoni Scheme Application Form Download
|Name of the Scheme||Orunodoi or Arunodoi Scheme|
|Launched By||Health Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Launch Date||2nd October 2020|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam Govt|
|Objective||To provide monthly financial assistance to poor families|
|Amount Issued||Rs 830 per month|
|Beneficiary||Women belonging to BPL families|
|Orunodoi asoni Form PDF||Download Here|
Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2021
Former Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal launched a direct benefit transfer scheme ‘Arunodoi’ to provide financial assistance to a woman member of poor families of the state by giving them money. 2,400 crore was announced for this scheme in the state budget. This scheme has been started for 17.86 lakh families in 29 districts. Under this scheme, the state government will transfer Rs 830 per month to the account of a female member of the family.
The main objective of the Assam Orunodoi scheme is to implement various services in the state of Assam. Various types of benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme. The main objective of the concerned authorities is to help all the residents of Assam to lead a happy life without any financial hardship. As we all know that Assam is a small state and many people there are facing financial crises, this scheme will remove all the financial troubles for the poor families.
Application Procedure for Arunodoi (Orunodoi) Scheme-
As we said before the mode of application is offline. Interested applicants need to download the application form pdf from the above link. After downloading the registration form, fill it up carefully with the following details:
- APPLICANT DETAILS (আবেদনকাৰীৰ বিৱৰণ)
- FAMILY DETAILS (পৰিয়ালৰ বিৱৰণ)
- BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS OF THE APPLICANT (আবেদনকাৰীৰ বেংক একাউন্টৰ বিৱৰণ)
- DECLARATION (ঘোষণা)
Now attach all required documents (সংযুক্ত কৰিবলগীয়া নথি-পত্ৰ) along with the application form. In the end, submit the completed form to the respective officials.
The beneficiary for Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2021
The selection of beneficiaries for the Assam Arunodoi Scheme (Orunodoi Yojana) will take place from 17th August 2020. The beneficiary women will get the benefit amount (Rs 830) directly to their bank account via DBT. This amount will be given every month for the next five years. This scheme is for all eligible people even they are coming under NFSA or not. Under the selection process, priority will be given to those women who are Disabled / Widow female / Divorced female / Unmarried female / Separated female or Handicapped household member.
Subsidy Amount under Orunodoi Scheme-
The beneficiaries under this scheme will also get the following subsidy amount on the different types of essential goods that they will buy from the shops:
|Procure Medicines||Rs 400/-|
|50% Subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||Rs 200/-|
|50% Subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||Rs 80/-|
|Fruits & Vegetables||Rs 150/-|
|Total Amount||Rs 830/-|
Eligible Beneficiary under Assam Arunodoi Scheme-
The following people will get priority in the Orunodoi scheme as per the official statement of the authorities of the Assam Government:
- Families with widows
- Unmarried women
- Families with a handicapped member
- A divorcee woman family
- Poor families not having a ration card for free rice will get the preference.
- Apart from that, families with the National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) cards.
- Families who own two or three-wheelers, tractors under self-help groups can avail of the benefits.
Not Eligible for the scheme
The following people will not be eligible for this scheme.
- If any member of the family is working under government or public undertaking, then the family is not eligible for the benefits of the scheme.
- If the applicant has 1 bigha of land, four-wheeler, fridge, own tractor, etc., then he is not eligible for the Orunodoi scheme.
- If there is no female member in the family.
- Former and current MP / Member of Legislative Assembly.
- Government employee
- doctor, Engineers, lawyer, CA., Architect And Income taxpayer
Following are the ways to benefit the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- A solution of Rs 2800 crore is reserved through DBT for 27 lakh helpless families.
- The government has provided Rs 830 crore to poor families with Rs 10,000 per month.
- Rs 25 lakh each will be given to 200-grade schools for the pilot purpose of improving infrastructure.
- The Assam government will provide free sterile napkins to young women in government and government-aided schools from classes VI to XII.
- The Assam government has also started Sarba Comprehensive DBT Scheme in August and the selection of beneficiaries will start from the state-level advisory group.
- Only women from the family would be guaranteed fair access.
The state government has decided to give priority to the following people under the scheme
- Isolate family members
- Unmarried woman
- Divorced woman
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Selection Process
Under this scheme, this amount will be transferred to the beneficiary women through a direct bank transfer method. This amount will be transferred annually for the next five years. Preference will be given to disabled/widow/divorced/unmarried/separated or handicapped women under this scheme. The following procedure will be followed to select the beneficiaries under the Assam Arunodoi Scheme:-
- Firstly, this scheme has been launched on 2nd October 2020.
- The District Level Monitoring Committee will prepare the list of eligible beneficiaries as per the guidelines.
- An undertaking shall cross-check the list of beneficiaries prepared by the committee by checking the list of eligible conditions.
- District Level Monitoring Committee will be constituted for the selection of candidates.
- The District Level Monitoring Committee will finalize the list of applicants submitted by the concerned authorities.
- A detailed application form will be filled by the eligible beneficiaries.
- The concerned authorities will also collect the bank details and other details of the beneficiaries.
- After the final list is approved, the list will be uploaded to the portal.
- After cross-checking all the accounts, the money of the beneficiaries will be credited to their bank account.
- The list of beneficiaries will be reviewed after the end of each financial year to rectify the error.
Orunodoi Scheme Application Process
If you want to get benefits under the Orunodoi scheme run by the Assam government, then for this you have to fill its application form. The complete process to get the form is as follows –
- First of all, you have to get its application form. You can click on the link given below to download the form.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in it clearly.
- After filling in the information, you will have to attach the required documents with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the completely filled form to the office of the concerned department.
- After submitting the form your application will be scrutinized by the concerned authorities. Then you will be provided benefits under the scheme –
Check Application Status
If you want to check Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application then you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to its Official Website. Here you will see its home page.
- You have to scroll down the page and click on the link “view status” given at the bottom.
- After this, the list of all the districts will open in front of you. Here you have to select your district.
- After selecting the district, another page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter “name or beneficiary number”.
- After entering the name or beneficiary number, you have to click on the “Search” button.
On clicking, the status of your application will open in front of you.
- Along with this, you can also take advantage of the following services through this website.
Raise a Complaint
If you want to make any complaint related to the scheme then you can easily register your complaint by visiting the official website. Click on the link below to register a complaint.
View Beneficiary Status
If you want to check the Orunodoi Scheme beneficiary status then can easily check through official website. Click on the link below to view the beneficiary status.
Note – If you have any queries regarding the above post, then feel free to comment down below. We’ll assist you shortly. Keep visiting our website for more Application Forms PDF (Arunodoi form download pdf). For more details of Assam Arunodoi Scheme/ Arundoi form download, Click Here