[PDF] Application Form for Fresh Arms License Haryana
Application Form for issue of fresh Gun/Arms License Haryana-: Any resident Indian, with a minimum age of 21 years and with no criminal record can apply for Arms License by submitting an application for grant of Gun/Arms License in the office of Joint Commissioner of Police along with following documents:
- Application as on prescribed in Performa -A-1
- Four passport size photographs one attested on the form, the other three duly attested, on the reverse by a Gazetted Officer to be submitted along with the form.
- Attested copy of the proof of residence i.e. Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Ration Card, Voter Identity Card, Passport, and Electricity Bill (current), etc.
- Recommendation certificate from the Commanding Officer / Service certificate or posting certificate (in case of Armed Force personnel).
- Firearm Training certificate (not required for Arms force personal).
The Applicant has to obtain a training certificate before applying for a Gun/Arms License. Target Shooting Academy (TSA) offers different types of courses in Firearms training for groups as well as individuals.
Fresh Gun/Arms License Haryana Application Form PDF Download
|Article||Application Form for Fresh Arms License|
|Concerned Dept||Commissioner of Police Office|
|arms licence haryana form||Download Here|
Once the application is received, the licensing authority calls the Officer in charge of the nearest police station for the report on that application, and such Officer shall send his/her report within the time limit prescribed. This is done just to check for any criminal record or the authenticity of the information provided by the applicant. After such inquiry as it may consider necessary, The Licensing Authority shall subject to the provisions of the Act, by order in writing either grant the license or refuse the same.
Note – The main purpose of Lawful Gun/Arms License is for Target-shooting and for personal protection. You will have to provide the justifiable reasons for Self–defense. Gun/Arms Licensing is not granted for the purposes of collecting or for the hunting of animals for sports or food.