Download AP Housing Application Form PDF/ YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List 2020 PDF from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Housing Board @apgovhousing.apcfss.in
YSR Housing Scheme 2021/ AP Illa Pattalu Sanction List PDF download link is available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation (APSHCL). AP Housing scheme is also known as YSR Housing Scheme or YSR Avaas Yojana. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy has started this scheme to issue housing benefits to poor people of the state who are unable to build their own houses or they don’t have any Pacca houses in their name.
AP Housing Scheme 2021 | YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List PDF
Let you know that the YSR housing sanction scheme is launched by CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in the name of his father Late YS Rajasekhar Reddy. It was previously known as NTR Housing Scheme. This scheme was launched at the time of the first state budget by finance minister Mr. B.Rajendranath Reddy. This scheme will provide aid to Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Low-Income Groups (LIGs), and Middle Income Groups (MIGs) of the state. Pucca house will be issued to all the eligible beneficiaries by the state govt with the help of an assigned state budget of around Rs.128 crore.
Interested applicants can apply online for the Jagan housing scheme. Here carefully check and understand all the official notice, eligibility criteria, and application process about the scheme before applying. After though verification of the application form, eligible applicants/ candidates will be provided housing facilities in the state. In the below section, you can also check the YSR housing scheme sanction list 2021 online and housing site application status from the AP Housing Board Portal.
AP Housing Application Form PDF Download 2021
|Name of Scheme||AP Housing Application Form
YSR Housing Scheme List 2021
|Concerned Dept||State Housing Corporation, Govt of AP (APSHCL)|
|Objective||Provide Housing facility to poor people of the state|
|Target Beneficiary||State residents belonging to EWS/LIG/MIG categories|
|AP illa pattalu sanction list 2021 pdf||Click Here|
|YSR Housing Scheme Form Download||AP Housing Demand Survey Application Form PDF|
Types of YSR Housing Scheme issued by AP Govt
- PMAY/ YSR Economic Weaker Sections Housing scheme: – In this scheme, the AP government works for economically weaker sections of people of the state. With the help of an allocated state budget of Rs 1280 crore, the government will provide Pucca House to these people for a living.
- YSR Urban Housing Scheme under PMAY: – This Urban Housing is a joint scheme of Central & State Govt for helping poor, middle-class, and lower-class people of the state. By this scheme, the government mainly wants to help urban people who are financially weak and flourish in urban areas of the state before 2022.
- AP YSR Gramin Housing Scheme under PMAY: – In this Gramin Awas Yojana, both Central and State Govt jointly focuses and works on developing rural areas of the state.
Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents for the Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicants should not own any Pacca house or hold any land.
- He/she should own APL/ BPL ration card along with a caste certificate.
- The following documents are required to applying for AP Housing Scheme:
- Recent Passport-size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Valid Mobile Number
How to Apply Online for AP Housing Scheme 2021?
Here check the step-by-step procedure for YSR Housing Scheme Online Application Form.
- Visit the official website of AP Housing Board Portal i.e https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/
- On the web homepage, click on the Apply Online button.
- AP Housing Application Form page will appear on the next screen.
- Now enter the asked details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information. Then upload all required documents as mentioned in the form.
- Now click on the Submit button for the final submission of the application.
Note – Remember!!! It is the brainchild project of the AP State Govt. Therefore process to apply the application form online is not yet disclosed by them. It could be online/offline or both. Applicants have to wait for the official announcement by the Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Ltd (APSHCL). Once the application will be submitted, the next step for the applicant will be to search for the name in the YSR housing scheme 2020-21 sanctioned list pdf.
YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List 2021 Check Online
To check AP Housing Application Illa Pattalu Final List/ ap illa pattalu sanction list 2021 pdf, you have to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website to find the YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List of the scheme.
- Find AP YSR Housing Application Sanction List 2020-2021 on the website and click on it to download the list.
- Download the complete sanction list and check your details on it i.e your name, father’s name, and mobile number.
- If your name is on the list, then it is clear that your application form has been approved.
- Only the list of candidates who are sanctioned for the scheme will be appearing in the YSR housing scheme 2020-21 sanctioned list pdf.
- Here you can also check the housing site application status online on AP Housing Board Portal.
YSR Housing Scheme Helpline Number:
- Contact Person: Sri Ajay Jain, IAS
- Contact Address: Principal Secretary to the Housing Dept, A.P. State Housing Corporation Ltd
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1100
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media Links: Twitter: @ApstateHousing
- AP Housing Application Form PDF