[PDF] AP Health Card Employee Enrolment Form | హెల్త్ కార్డ్ ఉద్యోగుల నమోదు ఫారం
Download AP Health Card Employee Enrolment Form in PDF format from the official website @MeeSeva Portal or directly download from the given below link. Here you can easily find the Andhra Pradesh Employees-Aarogyasri Application Form/ హెల్త్ కార్డ్ ఉద్యోగుల నమోదు ఫారం PDF Download link.
AP Health Card Employee Enrolment Form Download
How do I apply for the AP Health Card?
- Write Employee code [Which you will get as given by DTA]:
- Please Tick the one you possess: Aadhaar Card Number / Aadaar Enrolment Receipt Number
- Write Aadhaar card number [12 digits]:
- Write Aadhaarenrolment number [28 digits]:
Aarogyasri Health Card Employee Application Form PDF
|Article Type||Aarogyasri Health Card Employee Enrolment Form|
|District||All Districts of the state|
|Department||Dr. Aarogyasri Health Care Trust|
|Download Form PDF|
Fill PERSONAL DETAILS:
- Applicants Name [Please write it as in Service Register]:
- Sex: Male/Female
- Community: SC/ST/OBC/BC/Minority/Others
- Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
- Date of Birth [dd-mm-yyyy]:
- Date of Joining service[dd-mm-yyyy]:
- RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
- OFFICE ADDRESS:
- Ration Card Number:
- Identification Mark 1*:
- Identification Mark 2:
CURRENT POSTING DETAILS
- Head of the Department:
- District of Posting:
- DDO Code :
- Category :
CURRENT PAY DETAILS
- Pay Grade :
- Source :
- Pay Scale:
- Current Pay:
Attached documents with the Aarogyasri Health Card Application Form-
- You need to attach the Service Register Copy, in which there will be two pages: Scan pages 1 and 2 of the old service register (or) pages 4 and 5 of the new service register with your name, which should be clearly visible.
- The applicant needs a scanned photo that will be uploaded, the size is: Scan a 45 mm x 35 mm ICAO compliant passport size color photograph of 200 Kb size.
- Aadhaar Card/Receipt: Scan the Aadhaar card with your name and number clearly visible if you are giving the Aadhaar number (or) scan the Aadhaar enrolment receipt with your name and enrolment number clearly visible if you are giving the Aadhaar enrolment number.
- If the applicant is disabled then, Scan your disability certificate or scanned copy of the certificate of DEPENDENT FAMILY MEMBERS.
- Photo: Scan a 45 mm x 35 mm ICAO compliant The size of the photograph should be a maximum of 200 KB.
- If applicants have Aadhaar Card then scanned copy of Aadhar card or if applicants applied for Aadhar card then he needs to Receiptscan the Aadhaarenrolment receipt with your name and enrolment number clearly visible if you are giving the Aadhaar enrolment number.
- DoB Certificate: Scan the Date of birth certificate if the dependent family member is less than 5 years of age.
- Disabled Certificate: Scan disability certificate if a family member is disabled.