AP Free Laptop Scheme Application Form PDF | AP Free Laptop Scheme Online Registration | Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Status 2021
As you all know, it is necessary to have a computer or laptop to meet the needs of today’s world. Many students are unable to buy laptops due to a lack of finances. Therefore, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to distribute free laptops among the students. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 for the students of the state who are not able to buy laptops. The main objective of this scheme is to provide the latest technical knowledge to the students and encourage them to study.
AP Free Laptop Scheme is especially for visually impaired students studying vocational courses. Hearing impaired, handicapped and handicapped students can also apply for this scheme. Here we will provide you complete information about how to apply AP Free Laptop Scheme in detail as well as provide you a link to download Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Application Form PDF. Stay with the article till the end to get the detailed information.
AP Free Laptop Scheme Application Form PDF
As we have told you the Andhra Pradesh government has started Free Laptop Scheme 2021 to encourage students to study. Many students in the state are unable to buy laptops due to the backdrop of the financial week. This scheme will help those students to gain knowledge of technological advancement who cannot afford to buy their own laptops. Applicants who are studying in professional courses can apply for this scheme. Under the scheme, applications can be made online or offline mode. The scheme will be managed by the Department of Welfare of Disabled and Senior Citizens, Assistant Director, and District Manager. Stay tuned to the article for more details.
|Article/Form||Free Laptop Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Needy students of the state|
|Objective||To provide the Latest technical knowledge|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download|
What is Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme?
AP Free Laptop Scheme has been announced by the state government to encourage the students for further studies. Beneficiaries will get free laptops under the scheme. This scheme is especially for visually impaired students. Individuals who are pursuing PG, Vocational courses and should submit a genuine certificate from recognized reputed schools/colleges in which the class is currently studying. Bonafide certificate to be submitted from that school/college for every student to get benefits of the scheme where he is studying, parents income certificate, and Aadhar card and cell number, etc.
- The main objective of AP Free Laptop Yojana is to provide the latest technical knowledge to the students and encourage them to study.
- This scheme is exclusively for visually impaired students studying vocational courses.
- Hearing impaired, handicapped and handicapped students can also apply for this scheme.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- Students must study in vocational courses.
- It should be sanctioned to those students whose parent/guardian monthly income does not exceed
- Rs.15,000/- per month – half of the cost of the instrument from that monthly income.
- Rs. 15,000 per month to Rs. 20,000/- per month and collecting the full cost of that monthly income.
- 20,000 per month and above (as per Government of India guidelines) under the Scheme.
- Sadrem certificate
- Latest passport size photo
- Parents income certificate
- Mobile number
- Bonafide Certificate from College/School
- Aadhar Card
Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Online Application Process
If you want to make your application under the Free Laptop Scheme, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Online Applications”.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the link “click here to apply for the differently-abled scheme”.
- On clicking, a list of all the schemes will open in front of you. From here you have to click on the option of “Apply Online” under “Application for Sanction of Laptops”.
- After this a page will open in front of you here you will be asked “Have you registered already ?” You have to click on “No” here.
- On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to fill in all the asked information correctly. As –
- Name as in Aadhaar card
- Aadhar card number
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Create a password
- Retype the password
- After filling in all the information you have to click on “Register”.
- Now after successful registration, you will have to log in with the help of your ID and password.
- As soon as you log in, the online application form of the scheme will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in this form. After that upload the required documents and submit the form. In this way, your application will be completed.
Check Application Status
If you want to check the status of your application, then for that you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of Differently abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation of Andhra Pradesh.
- If an applicant wants to check the beneficiary list or the status of his/her application, he/she has to “log in” to the official portal with a unique ID.
- This page will contain the list of beneficiaries, and candidates can check their names in this list.
Apply Offline for AP Free Laptop Scheme
If you are facing any problem in applying online then there is no need to worry. You can also apply offline for this. The process of which is as follows –
- For this, you have to first get the application form for the scheme. You will get this form from the official website.
- Or you can also download the application form through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in the information asked in it correctly.
- After filling in the information, you will have to attach all the required documents in the form.
- After this, you have to submit the form to the office of the concerned department.
- After applying, you will be provided benefits under the scheme.
AP Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation,
Rajanarendra Building, Yana-malakuduru Road, Krishna Nagar, Patamata, Vijayawada – 520 007.
Corporation Phone Number : +91 9494495934, 8332988399
Aids & Appliances Enquiry : +91 9100069730
Stay tuned to our website www.applicationformpdf.com to get detailed information about all other government schemes application form pdf. Thank you –