Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate Form PDF Download | Application Form For EWS Certificate Andhra Pradesh | Registration Form For EWS Certificate
The EWS certificate is given to the poor and economically weaker sections of society. In the definition of EWS, only those classified as “Below Poverty Line (BPL)” are issued certificates of the economically weaker section. The benefit of this certificate is used for obtaining reservations and for the benefit of various types of schemes by the government. This certificate is given to people belonging to the general section of the society who are financially weak and are not covered under the scheme of reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes. They have been provided reservations for direct recruitment in civil posts and services in the state and central government. In this article, we are providing you with information about the application of the Andhra Pradesh EWS certificate
Here we are providing you the link to the PDF form of the Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate Application Form. The application of the EWS certificate can be easily downloaded from the link given below.
Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate Application Form Download
|Article||AP EWS Certificate|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download Here|
For the application of the EWS certificate, attach the following required documents to the application form:-
- BPL card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Aadhar Card
To create an EWS certificate in Andhra Pradesh, the applicant must meet the following required eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be from the BPL category.
- Only permanent residents of the state can apply.
To apply you have to go to the Regional Revenue Office or Block Panchayat Office. And all the necessary documents should be attached with the application form and submitted to the concerned office.
AP EWS Certificate Online Application Process
If you want to apply for EWS Certificate online, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Meeseva Portal Online. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option “Revenue Department”.
On clicking, all the services list of Revenue Department will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Income Certificate”. On clicking, a page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to log in with your username and password.
- After that, the application form will open in front of you.
- Fill in all the information asked in the application form correctly and upload all the documents asked for.
- After this, you have to click on the option of “Show Payment”.
- After the payment is done, click on the option of “Confirm Payment”.
- After all the process is completed click on “Submit”. And keep the receipt of payment with you.
Check Application Status
If you want to check your application, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. Here you have to log in under the option of login on the home page.
- After login, click on ‘Check MeeSeva Certificate’ and enter your application number and click on “SEARCH”.
- After this, the complete information about your application will open in front of you.
- In this way, you can easily check your application status
The process to Apply Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate Offline
If you are facing any problem in applying online, then you can also apply offline for the same. Follow the steps given below to apply offline.
First of all, you have to get its application form. Click on the link given below to download the form.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After filling in the information, all the necessary documents have to be attached to the form.
- After this, the form has to be submitted to the office of the concerned department. After this, your EWS certificate will be issued after checking your application.
Note– For any other PDF form of Andhra Pradesh stay on our website applicationformpdf.com. Thank you