As all of you must have heard the name of Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF). This happens with all the state governments, today we will provide you the information of the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Relief Fund (APCMRF) here in our article. Let us tell you that AP Chief Minister Relief Fund (CMRF) portal apcmrf.ap.gov.in has been launched to give relief and to take donations under the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund. This relief fund works to help people affected by natural calamities, road accidents, fire accidents, loss of life, health problems of family members and relatives in the state. If a person is facing any of the above problems, then he can apply for financial assistance through Andhra Pradesh CM Relief Fund Application Form. To get detailed information about AP CMRF Financial Assistance Application Form PDF, read our article carefully till the end.
CMRF Financial Assistance Form PDF
|Article/Form||Chief Minister Relief Fund Application Form|
|Benefit||Assistance in times of disaster|
|Beneficiary||Disaster Victim Citizen|
|Purpose||To provide help to people in difficult times|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Financial Assistance Application Form PDF||Download|
To apply under CMRF, the applicant must have the following documents
- Declaration Form
- Aadhar Card
- Copy of Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Pass Book Copy
- Copy of Bank Barcode
- Copy of Voter ID
- Physician’s Report
AP CMRF Financial Assistance Application Form
If you also want to get financial assistance under the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to get its application form. You will get the form from the office/secretariat of CM Camp.
- Or you can also download the application form through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- After filling in all the information you have to attach your required documents with the form.
- After adding the documents you have to submit the application form to the office of the concerned department.
- After submission of the form, your application will be scrutinized by the concerned authorities.
- If all the information provided by you is found correct in the investigation, you will be provided financial assistance under the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
Contact Details – Helpline Number
Dr. M. Hari Krishna
Special Officer to Chief Minister
Room No -152, Block-1, A.P. Secretariat Velagapudi, Amaravati.