As all of you must have heard the name of Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF). This happens with all the state governments, today we will provide you the information of the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Relief Fund (APCMRF) here in our article. Let us tell you that AP Chief Minister Relief Fund (CMRF) portal apcmrf.ap.gov.in has been launched to give relief and to take donations under the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund. This relief fund works to help people affected by natural calamities, road accidents, fire accidents, loss of life, health problems of family members and relatives in the state. If a person is facing any of the above problems, then he can apply for financial assistance through Andhra Pradesh CM Relief Fund Application Form. To get detailed information about AP CMRF Financial Assistance Application Form PDF, read our article carefully till the end.
CMRF Financial Assistance Application Form PDF
The Chief Minister’s Relief Fund was started on 19-11-1977 to provide deposits and assistance to rural people especially those living below the poverty line and victims of natural calamities. Due to the generosity of former Chief Minister Dr. YS Rajasekhara Reddy and continuing with the same spirit by the present Hon’ble CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, this scheme has become popular and reached from poor to poor. CM relief amount is being released only at the discretion of the Hon’ble Chief Minister. People from Andhra Pradesh state and other states who want to donate can donate through AP CM Relief Fund Portal. State CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy appealed to the people to come forward and do their best to provide assistance to the families affected by COVID-19. Also, if any citizen is facing any problem, then he can apply for assistance under Andhra Pradesh CM Relief Fund. Stay with the article till the end to get all the information.
|Article/Form||Chief Minister Relief Fund Application Form|
|Benefit||Assistance in times of disaster|
|Beneficiary||Disaster Victim Citizen|
|Purpose||To provide help to people in difficult times|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Financial Assistance Application Form PDF||Download|
As we have told you that the main objective of AP CMRF is to provide relief to poor families under the Emergency Assistance Scheme. Apart from this, it helps people affected by natural calamities, road accidents, fire accidents, loss of life of kin and kin, health problems, etc. The needy persons can apply by filling the AP CMRF Application Form to get assistance. Also, let us tell you that salaried employees and government employees cannot get benefits under CM Relief Fund. Stay tuned till the end to get all the details in detail.
To apply under CMRF, the applicant must have the following documents
- Declaration Form
- Aadhar Card
- Copy of Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Pass Book Copy
- Copy of Bank Barcode
- Copy of Voter ID
- Physician’s Report
AP CMRF Financial Assistance Application Form
If you also want to get financial assistance under the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to get its application form. You will get the form from the office/secretariat of CM Camp.
- Or you can also download the application form through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- After filling in all the information you have to attach your required documents with the form.
- After adding the documents you have to submit the application form to the office of the concerned department.
- After submission of the form, your application will be scrutinized by the concerned authorities.
- If all the information provided by you is found correct in the investigation, you will be provided financial assistance under the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
Procedure to donate to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund
If you also want to give your support by donating under the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund, then you can donate for this in many ways. We are providing you all the process information here –
Donation through Online Payment
If you know how to use Online Payment, then you can easily donate under CMRF by making online payments through the steps given below.
- For this, you have to first go to the official portal of APCMRF. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to scroll down and go to the column of Online Payment given below.
- Here you just have to choose the mode of payment first. After this, you have to enter your name, email id, mobile number, and donation amount.
- After all the process is completed you have to enter the given captcha code. And click on the “Proceed” button.
- After clicking, a page will be solved in front of you. Where you have to fill in the information related to your payment but click on “Payment”.
- In this way, you can easily donate to CMRF through an online payment.
Through Offline Payment
If you are facing any problem in making the payment online, you can donate offline through the steps given below.
- For this, you have to get the bank account information of the AP Government. Whose information you will get on the portal of APCMRF.
- After taking the information, you will have to go to your bank branch and deposit your donation amount in the following bank account.
Account No: 110310100029039
IFSC Code : UBIN0830798
Branch : AP Secretariat Velagapudi
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Account No: 38588079208
IFSC Code: SBIN0018884
Branch : AP Secretariat Velagapudi
MICR Code: 522002589
SWIFT Code : SBININBB325
Through UPI Payment
In today’s time, most people use UPI Payment more. Keeping this in mind, the government has also kept the facility of UPI payment for donating to CMRF.
- For this, you have to first go to the country CM Relief Fund website of Andhra Pradesh.
- Here at the bottom of the home page, you will see the column of UPI Payment.
- Here you have to scan the given QR code and complete the further process and donate under CMRF.
If you want to download the receipt of the donation made by you, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the portal of APCMRF. Here you have to click on the option of “Download Receipt” on the home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your email id or mobile number.
- After entering the information you have to click on “Search”.
- On clicking, your payment receipt will open in front of you. From here you can download it.
Contact Details – Helpline Number
Dr. M. Hari Krishna
Special Officer to Chief Minister
Room No -152, Block-1, A.P. Secretariat Velagapudi, Amaravati.
Hope you liked the information about Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Relief Fund given by us. Stay tuned to our website www.applicationformpdf.com to get all other government PDF form details in detail. Thank you