Andhra Pradesh Birth Birth and Death Certificate/Update Declaration Form PDF : Birth or death by giving information of the birth or death of a child in the family to the birth-death registrar office of its area (Gram Panchayat office in rural area and Municipality / Municipal Council / Municipal office in urban area) Is called registration of. Birth and death registration is mandatory by law. Today we will provide you information related to AP Birth and Death Corrections Declaration Form here. As you may be aware that registration of birth and death is mandatory for social and economic development. Information obtained from birth-death registration is helpful in the policy formulation of our schemes.
Download AP Meeseva Birth and Death Corrections Declaration Form
|Article / Form||Birth and Death Corrections Declaration Form|
|Benefits||Correction in birth-death proof|
|Objective||Improvement of birth-death certificate|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Corrections Declaration Form PDF||Download|
AP Declaration form for correction of birth and death
If you want to get Andhra Pradesh Birth and Death corrections Declaration form then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of AP Meeseva. Here you have to click on the link of “MeeSeva Services Forms” on the home page.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you have to click on the link of “Birth and Death Corrections (New)” under “Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration (CDMA)”.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you. You can download it like this here.
Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it and attach it with your required documents (As demanded) form.
- Now you have to submit the completed form at each Gram Panchayat Headquarters in rural areas and in the Municipality / Municipal Council / Municipal Corporation at the birth and death registrar’s office in urban areas.
Benefits of birth certificate
- Admission to school.
- To get a driving license.
- To get a passport.
- To get an insurance policy.
- To get the name registered in the ration card.
- To take advantage of social security schemes.
Death certificate benefits
- For succession to the property.
- To deal with matters of pension and insurance etc.
- To settle property claims.
- For allotment of land.
Here we have told you all the information related to Meeseva’s Birth and Death Corrections Declaration Form. If you have any questions related to this, then you can ask through the comment below. Stay connected with our website www.applicationformpdf.com to get the first information related to the application form PDF of all other government processes. Thank you