Meeseva Amaravati Landless Poor Pension Form | AP Amaravati Landless Poor Pension Application Form PDF | Download Amaravati Landless Poor Pension Application Form
Let us tell you that the Andhra Pradesh Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department (MAUD) has issued an order to issue a payment of Rs 21.05 crore as pension to the landless poor in the capital region Amravati. The name of this pension scheme is Andhra Pradesh Amaravati landless poor pension scheme. As per the government order (RT 446), the Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority (APCRDA) requested to release funds to implement the social security scheme.
To get the benefit of the scheme, you have to download the AP Amaravati landless poor pension form PDF. We will also provide you a link to download the application form in this article with all the information about the AP landless poor pension scheme. For this, you will have to read our article carefully till the end.
AP Meeseva Amaravati Land Less Poor Pension Form PDF
As we told you that the Andhra Pradesh government has started a pension scheme for the landless poor. With this pension, they will be able to live their life easily. As we know that there are many citizens in the state who do not have any means of income. They have to face many problems to earn their living. To solve the problems, the AP government has launched the Amaravati Landless Poor Pension.
|Article / Form||Amaravati Land Less Poor Pension|
|Beneficiary||Landless citizens of the state|
|Objective||To help the landless citizens|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Land Less Poor Pension Form PDF||Download|
If you want to apply under Landless Poor Pension, for this you will need the following documents –
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- bank passbook first page
- Self Affidavit
Procedure for downloading AP Amaravati Land Less Poor Pension Form
If you want to download the application form of the Amaravati Land Less Poor Pension Scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of AP Meeseva. Here you have to click on the option of “MeeSeva Services Forms” on the home page.
- On clicking, the next page will open in front of you. Where you have to click on the link of “Amaravati Landless Poor Pension Application Form” under “CRDA”.
- On clicking, the application form will open in front of you. From here you can download the form.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will get the information asked in it like –
- Applicant Details – Name, Aadhaar Number, Ration Card Number, Father’s Name, and Address
- Bank Details – Bank Name, Branch Name, Account No, and IFSC Code
- After entering all the information, you will have to attach your required documents along with the form and submit them to the office of Municipal Administration or Urban Development Department (MAUD).
- After this, your application will be examined and you will be given pension benefits.
Here we have told you in detail all the information related to Andhra Pradesh Meeseva Amaravati Landless Poor Pension. If you have any other questions related to this, then you can ask through the comment below. Stay connected with our website www.applicationformpdf.com to get the first information related to the application and PDF form of all other government schemes and procedures. Thank you