Andhra Pradesh Old Adangal Application PDF Form
Now citizens of Andhra Pradesh can request for Old Adangal Certificate. The request can be made through Meeseva centers. After applying it through the meeseva center it takes 7 working days after verifying by Tehsildar.
By the Meeseva service citizen can file an application to get old Adangal (Before Computerized) copies. Now, this can get online also this certificate is very useful in a land dispute and Court cases.
Old Adangal Application
Adangal is also known as Pihani in Andhra Pradesh. It is an important document relating to a land that contains the details of the landlord and contains details of the land such as soil type, nature of the land occupation, liabilities, tenancy, crops grown, etc. This is an important revenue record. The owner of the land can use it in many government and non-governmental works.
Apply Online for Certified Copy of Old Adangal
Follow the below steps to apply online for Old Adangal in Andhra Pradesh.
- Login to Andhra Pradesh Meeseva portal
- Click on the Revenue Department. After that, please Go to Revenue Department services.
- Select “Old Adangal Certificate” under the List of services.
- Enter the required details.
- Now Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- After uploading, You need to make payment by clicking ‘Show Payment’.
- After that, there will be a confirmation, and you will get the online acknowledgment receipt, there will be Certificate Delivery Date and reference number in the receipt.
- Now the process is completed.
- When the application is approved then the citizen will get the automated message like “Your Request for AP Old Adangal has been Accepted Vide Application No: OAXXXXXX Transaction No TRAXXXXXXX Please collects your Certificate at MeeSeva-XXXXXXXX”.
AP Old Adangal Application Form Download
|Article Type||Old Adangal Certificate AP|
Chief Commissioner of Land Administration
|Time||7 Working Days|
|Download PDF Form||Click Here|